Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I loved the first Planet of the Apes remake, Andy Serkis is great as Caesar.

And man I really should start playing Elden Ring lmao, I just dont look forward to getting my ass kicked over and over again.
Elden Ring is probably the easiest FROM game to get into but the hardest to master. Don’t worry too much about difficulty I’d say, much of the game is very easy compared to Sekiro and Dark Souls.

And if you beat all of Elden Ring, you can beat any of the Dark Souls games and Sekiro.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes is a solid movie.

Dawn is the most goated monkey film ever made, no contest. Dawn is fucking amazing.

War is pretty good, probably the darkest PG13 movie I’ve ever seen.

And Kingdom was great, I’d say better than War and Rise but not as good as Dawn.

Elden Ring is probably the easiest FROM game to get into but the hardest to master. Don’t worry too much about difficulty I’d say, much of the game is very easy compared to Sekiro and Dark Souls.

And if you beat all of Elden Ring, you can beat any of the Dark Souls games and Sekiro.

Dawn is the most goated monkey film ever made, no contest. Dawn is fucking amazing.

And Kingdom was great, I’d say better than War and Rise but not as good as Dawn.
Will try and watch the rest of the Planet of the Apes movies then.

As for Elden Ring is it better to play it on Mouse and Keyboard or Controller?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I loved the first Planet of the Apes remake, Andy Serkis is great as Caesar.

And man I really should start playing Elden Ring lmao, I just dont look forward to getting my ass kicked over and over again.

Aye good way to put it, Elden Ring can be pretty tough sometimes but it makes up for it by giving you a lot of tools to help you overcome those hurdles

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Will try and watch the rest of the Planet of the Apes movies then.

As for Elden Ring is it better to play it on Mouse and Keyboard or Controller?
However you prefer to play. Miyazaki (the director) has said that he wants Elden Ring to be the kind of challenge that anyone can overcome in their own unique ways with their own unique strengths.

Also, I hated hard video games before I first played Sekiro in 2019. Most hard games are just frustrating and monotonous, no so much difficult as they are restricting and frankly boring.

Then I played Sekiro, an extremely difficult and merciless game that was also the most exhilarating shit I’d ever played in my life. After that I fell in love with all the DS games and Elden Ring. Difficulty in these games is less about being hard for the sake of being hard, the difficulty is more about immersing you in the world and in the story and setting up big climactic encounters and story moments.

A game like Call of Duty (on insane) is hard for the sake of being hard. It’s not fun, it’s bullshit.

Games like Elden Ring are hard for the sake of immersion and actual fun lol. So I’d say dive in if you are even moderately interested.

Aye good way to put it, Elden Ring can be pretty tough sometimes but it makes up for it by giving you a lot of tools to help you overcome those hurdles
Elden Ring pisses me off with how easy it can be at times lol. Doing no spirit-summon runs made me appreciate it more, because Elden Ring can be an absolute joke in terms of difficulty if you know what you’re doing and go for the chicken shit meta builds lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.