What Marines know about the Ancient Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what even was the point of this message.

-Vegapunk tells everyone the world is going to sink into the sea, but gives no explanation as to why/how/what the best course of action is to prevent or escape from this.

-Vegapunk tells us Joyboy was the first pirate (who cares) and that there’s an unspecified non-specific war still taking place?

-He tells us Roger knew everything but doesn’t tell us how he knows that or what Roger’s conclusion was.

This whole message was basically “the world’s going to sink, there’s a secret war happening, Roger knew everything I don’t know, okay bye.”

Oda is such a miserable failure…it really was his editors carrying this shit tier manga for 30 years.
damn sometimes i forget the mfs on this forum are morons

"Hey Whitebeard, the Marines are gonna execute your son. I know your sick, old and dying but are you gonna try and stop it?"

Whitebeard: Yes of course.

"Hey Roger, you're one of the strongest beings alive. You're gonna help put an end to the WG?

Roger: Fuck No

So what even was the point of this message.

-Vegapunk tells everyone the world is going to sink into the sea, but gives no explanation as to why/how/what the best course of action is to prevent or escape from this.

-Vegapunk tells us Joyboy was the first pirate (who cares) and that there’s an unspecified non-specific war still taking place?

-He tells us Roger knew everything but doesn’t tell us how he knows that or what Roger’s conclusion was.

This whole message was basically “the world’s going to sink, there’s a secret war happening, Roger knew everything I don’t know, okay bye.”

Oda is such a miserable failure…it really was his editors carrying this shit tier manga for 30 years.
Translation: "Oda has me on a string and I'm mega ass mad he won't gimme the REVEEEELS"
:steef::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.