Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why should anyone be impressed when Sanji already bodied Pissjulo 1v1
:milaugh:
If that's the definition of bodying to you then what you call getting pizza diff treatment kiz got?:shame:

Sanji got bite diff immediately after that....Venus got pushed back.

But hey I know you can't see the difference - still suffering from PTSD after seeing what happened to kiz -:saden:

He has never had any issues where he needs help from someone, he has never needed help to defeat his opponents like you are suggesting.
And besides Zoro always ends his fight in CQC. So your point is makes zero sense
King went out of his way to make the fight easier for zoro by going down

Yes everyone can do that for him I guess but that’s lame
It's not lack of mobility but utilising the assets.

Against pica, he had to fly long distance and in short time.

Here, jinbei was already carrying zoro on his shoulder..what you want zoro to do?

Ask jinbei to put him down so that he can then use his mobility to attack Venus? Lol
Yes utilizing his assets to do things he can’t do on his own. Those aren’t the only 2 examples and until zoro does something about it himself it’s not gonna be his last

If zoro could get there just as fast himself he would have. Zoro isn’t glued to Jinbe he can get off him
Jinbe played an important role in helping zoro reach in time and that’s okay

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
my point is that only Haoshoku Haki could hurt the goroseis and luffy didn't realize that, zoro has Haoshoku Haki too so maybe he will be able to hit the gorosei
have you read Egghead lol?
You don't Haoshoku to hurt the Gorosei

Kuma did it with just CoA, and Topman, Ju Peter and Saturn were all hurt by Saturn's explosive orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.