Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Oda just wants to make Jinbei feel useful because obviously he is too weak to have any combat use.

Or else what is stopping Zoro from using his Swords as a row boat he did in Wano and catapult himself? Or you know..send a fucking flying slash?

His flying slashes carry more power than fucking rushomon.
Wow Jinbe hate too
Cool
Zoro doesn't have to intercept everything in his field of vision, Luffy can't even save people next to him. Keep up. :myman:
No he doesn’t but again it’s a repeated issue. So he might need something himself to help it stop being a problem
Unless someone is always there to help or his opponents choose to go down to him

imagine if zoro had a fruit of teleport which you could only teleport in marked locations, that would solve his issue with being lost and solve the speed issue, please, being carried by jinbei is not a good plot twist

Props to jimbo bro throw zolow that run off (actual manga quote see avatar) so hard that it reached base sanji speed that was carrying vegapunk and than catch him again

Remember Zoro only showers once a week so Jimbei is the MVP of the whole series really, imagine the smell

I can't believe you're that dumb. Zoro literally RAN without 30 bones.
It's called willpower. Sometimes I wonder if you guys realize you are reading a fictional story, where characters pull off impossible things under extreme circumstances.

Zoro can move with 40 broken bones.

He also passed out because he got stabbed in the shoulder while he was hungry, then screamed bloody murder when Hiyori pulled on his shoulder.

Learn to accept that characters aren't superman 24/7.

I guess but if he’s ever alone without someone to help him he’s fucked. Tho I guess everyone can just decide to go down to him to help

Him always needing help for a boost is inconvenient even for him.
He has never had any issues where he needs help from someone, he has never needed help to defeat his opponents like you are suggesting.
And besides Zoro always ends his fight in CQC. So your point is makes zero sense

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
?
Yes vegapunk died

Zoro’s lack of mobility is still something he lacks that we’re constantly reminded of. Something he might need to improve
It's not lack of mobility but utilising the assets.

Against pica, he had to fly long distance and in short time.

Here, jinbei was already carrying zoro on his shoulder..what you want zoro to do?

Ask jinbei to put him down so that he can then use his mobility to attack Venus? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.