Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foul Legacy

@Foul Legacy So Nusjuro didnt counter Zoros attack it was the reverse lol.

Impressive shit though, I hope it was a conquerors Haki clash.
@Foul Legacy
Told you. Zoro blocked Nusjuro, not other way around. Still cool af though and will be a great panel.
Sounds sus to me tbh. I'll wait for the panels.
Why does he needs a named attack for ship way smaller than Giant ship.
My guess is Nasujuro saw him coming as well and changed his stance mid way.
But will see the panels.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
better than working as a security guard / servant for the racist slaver owners

like the Marines
See this is why I always say Admiral hate is mental illness lmfao.

Admiral haters will literally bash the Admirals for defending the slave owners harder than they bash the slave owners themselves lol. Even though the Admirals all have entirely separate reasons for joining the Marines and don’t like the Celestial Dragons lol.

Congratulations for unironically being part of the reason corporations are going to kill us all irl and being too much of a fucking idiot to realize it lmfao.

“Dementus” appropriate user name for a dementia afflictee

F

Foul Legacy

Guys it's simply , Nitoryu Rashomon. Not king of hell rashomon.

It's simple Haki clash. More sparks cuz CoC users are clashing.
But I don't know about the fire @Sir Yasheen what do you think the fire is?

People rightfully so love shitting on queen for being a dumbass when he fought sanji but king lowkey was just as bad lol

• Queen
    • Literally shot himself multiple times
    • Refused to go all out waiting for sanji to use the raid suit
  • King
    • Flew down to fight zoro even tho they both new he had the advantage if he just stayed up
    • Took zoro’s bait and didn’t use his flame for the final attack to prove he wasn’t pussy
    • Could have just stalled zoro out till enma killed zoro but didn’t
Someone’s reading comprehension is bad af…. Sure clearly ignore zoro calling flame on king out for being scared to take his adv coc attacks.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
See this is why I always say Admiral hate is mental illness lmfao.

Admiral haters will literally bash the Admirals for defending the slave owners harder than they bash the slave owners themselves lol. Even though the Admirals all have entirely separate reasons for joining the Marines and don’t like the Celestial Dragons lol.

Congratulations for unironically being part of the reason corporations are going to kill us all irl and being too much of a fucking idiot to realize it lmfao.

“Dementus” appropriate user name for a dementia afflictee
1st - Dementus is a character from Mad Max

2nd - The Celestial Dragons are pure shit

3rd - They still obey the Celestial Dragons, they go out there and do their shit when told. Remember those marines that refused to act when Axe Morgan told them to? those guys are better marines than the fucking Admirals. They just don't shit because they are told. They are 100% trash for doing CDs bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.