One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Reminder that this stupid motherfucker called Bonney’s bullshit fruit worthless :

Imu should execute Saturn after Egghead.
Vegapunk and Saturn are the most retarded scientists in the series, the latter making a hidden switch for bonney on all kuma pacifista but not on the seraphim and not for himself, even tho the consequences would be the same. Judge and Queen clear

Just like other titles vegapunk is a fraud :josad:

Vegapunk and Saturn are the most retarded scientists in the series, the latter making a hidden switch for bonney on all kuma pacifista but not on the seraphim and not for himself, even tho the consequences would be the same. Judge and Queen clear

Truly the scientist of all time. No other scientist quite like him in the history of the blue seas.

We waited 16 years just to find out he was a fraud... Keep licking your own nuts old man.

Reminder that this stupid motherfucker called Bonney’s bullshit fruit worthless :

Imu should execute Saturn after Egghead.
Could be wrong but I remember him saying the fruit was pointless as in after the experiment. The experiment was to squeeze juice out of a fruit or something and use it on someone to see if it gives them the power of the DF (probably so they can have multiple people share its abilities). The experiment was a success and the juice did transfer the power but the fruit that is left behind became useless even though it wasn’t eaten.

Bro the art is so horrible whenever the elders are involved.It's hard to make out what exactly their figures are doing, to the point where they look like scribbles.Oda really has to change something up with their design, so many pages in this arc have been an artistic mess.
They’re too big and with wayyyy too much minute details that unless Oda takes up most the page with them they look too messy

Saturn is such a fraudulent scientist it’s really no joke lmfao. He’s clearly Imu’s Jewish diversity hire

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Bonney looks cool in her Nika form, and it's obviously a really risky decision if Oda's really going to give her the full Nika powers with reality manipulation, haki, etc. I just can't see that happening, which is why I believe some of the negative reactions are jumping the gun. Her form is likely how Nika would appear in a child's imagination, so her power will still be governed by her own limitations. She won't be able to stretch or turn surroundings into rubber like Luffy. I don't think she's broken to the point that she can imagine a Law like future for example, then start doing OP OP techniques lol

You have to remember that her powers will get worse as she grows older and learns about ontological restrictions of the OP world. As a child, her faith in what is ontologically possible is much more expansive than what is actually possible. So, while I obviously see that giving the main character's ultimate awakening to a 12 year old girl is a bad decision, I'm holding judgment until we see the full extent of her abilities. I don't think it'll go beyond looking like Nika and performing a couple of gigantification and stretching moves.

Thematically, I'm really happy with Luffy's continually pulling out the best of up and comers like Bonney, Momo, etc...

Yamato's journey is a nice consolation after she didn't join the crew. This cover story has the potential to tie up a few loose ends that were abandoned at the end of Onigashima.

Glad the Iron Giant's role isn't over yet, and I wonder if we'll get a glimpse into his past with Joy Boy here. I bet it will be saved for the void century flashback along with the rest of Vegapunk's speech.

The Gorosei look mean as hell. I'm really happy with how they've been portrayed in Egghead. An aura of genuine threat, and I'm hoping Luffy gets to properly fight them (Please vs Saturn!)

Overall, this chapter leaves a lot to look forward to next week, and I'm sure as shit happy there isn't a break lol

Last edited:
Yamato's journey is a nice consolation after she didn't join the crew. This cover story has the potential to tie up a few loose ends that were abandoned at the end of Onigashima.
I'm calling it, Yamato has a run in with the BBPs. Whether she wins or loses, Idk, cause I'm not Oda and Idk which BBPs would show up if they do show up.
She's cooked if it's Kuzan and/or BB though.