Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you're getting cooked in Spanish @TheAncientCenturion
They are really trashing Luffy over there too. But it's Oda's fault come on ...

Post automatically merged:

One Piratewrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:38 pm
In Worstgen the user TheAncientCenturion has shared that two silhouettes are supposedly seen in this chap, one would correspond to BigMom and the other to an old smoker that we saw as a character from the underworld at the DoFla Smile auction.

Denied?​
You to that neither case. That moderator is a legend for always putting fake Spoilers on Worstgen.

They are really trashing Luffy over there too. But it's Oda's fault come on ...
That one is a good point though. It really proves that Luffy's G5 is still incomplete.

I think Oda is really doing a full Kishimoto here because readers also used to think Naruto's KCM was his full PU until Naruto got a new PU when fighting the other bijuus which was his true Bijuu Mode. I think similar stuff will happen with Luffy as well.

watch when luffy gets a moment n the upcoming chapters people will call it nika piece but when he isn’t fighting he’s all of a sudden a fraud
I think people call Luffy a fraud is because he's basically doing nothing much despite his Nika mode apparently "clowning" his opponents. Lucci had some small bandages even after taking 3 hits. At least he should have slept for several hours while being medically treated.

Or in Nik's words (I can't believe I have to say it): Luffy's punches are healing punches. They barely do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.