Status
Not open for further replies.
Real issue with Bonney df is she can even become IMU if she imagine him

Haki is already a mess.

Even though DFs were left unexplained but atleast there was some consistency regarding them.

But with df being tied to desires and Nika and Bonney's df relying on freedom and imagination made things worse.

There are only limited by their imagination which is fuckn vague and absurd concept.

This is becoming more annoying if we factor in that oda is still holding onto the information and keeping stuffs as mysteries
:cryabit:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Real issue with Bonney df is she can even become IMU if she imagine him

Haki is already a mess.

Even though DFs were left unexplained but atleast there was some consistency regarding them.

But with df being tied to desires and Nika and Bonney's df relying on freedom and imagination made things worse.

They are only limited by their imagination which is fuckn vague and absurd concept.

This is becoming more annoying if we factor in that oda is still holding onto the information and keeping stuffs as mysteries
We'll learn about everything the same time the strawhats do

Vegapunk was just giving the spark notes version

We'll get the whole story whenever we make it to Raftle

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We'll learn about everything the same time the strawhats do

Vegapunk was just giving the spark notes version

We'll get the whole story whenever we make it to Raftle
It's not about the whole story but revealing things gradually and then ending it with final reveal

What we are getting is - mysteries one by one which don't make much sense.

Do you really think oda can address all of it in the end?

Nah he won't.

Wano is good example when oda left many things unaddressed or rushed the ending and same thing will happen at the end.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This chapter is peak bro, you find any excuse to cry about One Piece, just drop it already:willight:
Or you should stop sucking oda's ****

Because it's clear that you guys defend everything even those which don't make sense

Go take your oda worshipping to reddit

Or you should stop sucking oda's ****

Because it's clear that you guys defend everything even those which don't make sense

Go take your oda worshipping to reddit
What about this chapter doesn't make sense, tell me and I'll walk you through it since you clearly can't figure it out yourself.

:kayneshrug:
Law can do anything now with his awakening (Oda himself said it on sbs)
Luffy can do anything with his awakening as long as he imagine it
Bonney can do anything with her df powers

Who's next?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's not about the whole story but revealing things gradually and then ending it with final reveal

What we are getting is - mysteries one by one which don't make much sense.

Do you really think oda can address all of it in the end?

Nah he won't.

Wano is good example when oda left many things unaddressed or rushed the ending and same thing will happen at the end.
He'll definitely reveal all about the void century once the one piece is found

Rayleigh even confirmed they learned the truth whenever the Roger Pirates found it

It'll likely be a double page spread of Robin reading the information,

If Vp tell us here then there'd be nothing interesting to look forward to

We'll learn what the D means at some point probably whenever we face off against imu and see his/her tragic backstory

As far as the mystery of devil fruits

Tbh they can stay a mystery I know all I need or want to know about them

They're fruits that grant the user's amazing abilities at the cost of their ability to swim

Status
Not open for further replies.