Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean Luffy is not truly Nika, as he just has the Devil Fruit, but Bonney can transform into the actual Nika, because she turns into an alternative reality where the real Nika exists?

It's just weird how the robot didn't fully react to Luffy being Nika, but now with Bonney turning into Nika, it is fully reacting.
Bro, you lack reading comprehension, like do you don't remember the previous chapters?

I think I'm getting too old. This Bonney gear 5 thing is just unacceptable to me. I don't care about the logic behind it. It has cheapened everything that has been built up. 12 year old learns gear 5 in minutes. This is a catastrophe and I feel like I might drop manga all together over this. I'm clearly no longer the target audience after 20 years. I love gear 5, I love goofy stuff. But the Bonniexmachima is the worst thing that has happened to this manga.

I think I'm getting too old. This Bonney gear 5 thing is just unacceptable to me. I don't care about the logic behind it. It has cheapened everything that has been built up. 12 year old learns gear 5 in minutes. This is a catastrophe and I feel like I might drop manga all together over this. I'm clearly no longer the target audience after 20 years. I love gear 5, I love goofy stuff. But the Bonniexmachima is the worst thing that has happened to this manga.
I'm a young buck and I also don't like it. Tbh this manga ain't even for teens/young adults anymore this is for straight up children sometimes

Bonney's mom, Ginny, died because Celestial Dragons like the Gorosei let her be kidnapped, sexually assaulted, and left for dead.

It makes me happy to see Bonney gain Luffy's love/power, and use it to beat up the trash that hurt her mother and father so much.
It would be good not to forget that there are living victims of sexual violence in this manga. Not their mothers. They are themselves. And one of them fandom ships with her rapist. And no one calls him trash. Why? And I feel bad for Kuma much more. It should be HIS arc.

Bonney's mom, Ginny, died because Celestial Dragons like the Gorosei let her be kidnapped, sexually assaulted, and left for dead.

It makes me happy to see Bonney gain Luffy's love/power, and use it to beat up the trash that hurt her mother and father so much.
Honestly a great point, but I still wish she did it in a more unique way than just turning into Gear 5, imo

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm nearing my 30s and I enjoy it tho I've never been all that critical, if it came out of nowhere or she actually did something amazingly broken with it I'd be a tad bit more disappointed, but her gaining a nikaish future was built up since the beginning of Egghead, her g5 design is pretty dope imo and the dialog some of the citizens where having about whose to blame the wg or the strawhats for VPs death.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Real issue with Bonney df is she can even become IMU if she imagine him

Haki is already a mess.

Even though DFs were left unexplained but atleast there was some consistency regarding them.

But with df being tied to desires and Nika and Bonney's df relying on freedom and imagination made things worse.

They are only limited by their imagination which is fuckn vague and absurd concept.

This is becoming more annoying if we factor in that oda is still holding onto the information and keeping stuffs as mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.