Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been the case but lately, we are seeing exceptions...
King, for example, is not better in CQC in hybrid compared to humanoid form.
Certainly, physical stats are the best in hybrids, always, as it combines benefits from both forms.

However, physicals are not really the bread and butter of CQC. More raw power doesn't improve CQC.
And now we also have Nusjuro and I cant help but think he is the same case as King.
Unless he somehow incorporates the horse body into CQC, as Kaku did, his base form should be superior in CQC.
Hmm Venusjuro was shown to be way better in Hybrid then in his Horse form lol. Unless you mean you think hes better in humanoid? I dont know lol. Probably not imo.

As for King I think hes the expection not the rule lol.

Katakuri was shit, Oda forced Luffy to win the fight with big plot armor

Best part of WCI arc was its disneyland layout
Seducing Forest with talking trees, Enraged Army, Cake Palace, prison book, chess soldiers. When Big Mom wasn't ruined yet at first half. When Pedro and Brook did a duo mission. When Bege planned an assasination for years then Big Mom failed it with just her scream. When Pudding was still in mystery whether she is good or evil.

Everything went worse in second half
Yeah it was so bad after the Tea Party that I dropped the story for months because it was unbearable to watch.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Seducing Forest with talking trees, Enraged Army, Cake Palace, prison book, chess soldiers. When Big Mom wasn't ruined yet at first half. When Pedro and Brook did a duo mission. When Bege planned an assasination for years then Big Mom failed it with just her scream. When Pudding was still in mystery whether she is good or evil.

The arc did get a lot worse, yet atleast we got the best new character and fight post timeskip by a landslide.

3 reasons WCI was shit.
Sanji
Big Mom
Vinsmokes

Zoro needs to be out of the way for Nika to shine.
Its been this way since forever.
vs Crocodile Zoro never even meets him except when Luffy calls dibs on him. Luffy gets 3 tries. Zoro not 1.
vs Enel Zoro gets to confront him, but only because Enel is immune.
vs FMI he gets put in a cage that he could leave at any moment in time if he so wished, but does not.
vs BM Zoro does not even get to be part of the entire arc. Makes sense to invade the terf of one of the strongest characters with a few phoneys and not your main force.
vs ID and the entire MF.... nvm.

No pattern. No.
What the fuck this post typing the most insane shit whole glazing himself as he did something
What is Zoro doing against crocodile on alabasta is he gonna kill him with his body odor?

Raeju was cool lol.
Can't say the same for the others.
Post automatically merged:

And Katakuri should have smashed and killed Luffy a hundred times, with him only surviving and winning due to this monstrous plot armor.

Katakuri wasn't the problem in this fight. It was Luffy who made this fight so horrific.

The arc did get a lot worse, yet atleast we got the best new character and fight post timeskip by a landslide.

3 reasons WCI was shit.
Sanji
Big Mom
Vinsmokes
Best fight post timeskip 😂
No

Fight was dumb, Luffy got buried and Mr. CoO Kuri never bothered to check Luffy's status and chose eating donut instead

Best character post timeskip?
No you just like his design but actually Pedro's design was better than Kuri's

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Best fight post timeskip 😂
No

Fight was dumb, Luffy got buried and Mr. CoO Kuri never bothered to check Luffy's status and chose eating donut instead

Best character post timeskip?
No you just like his design but actually Pedro's design was better than Kuri's
It is unequivocally the best post timeskip fight. Nothing else can even sniff its jockstrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.