Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri is the best part of that arc and he only came in the 2nd half.
When I speak of the 2nd half of WCI I am talking essentially about what happens after the Tea Party.
Katakuri was the only silver lining in the trash that happened after that, but that wasn't enough given how trash the writing of his fight with Luffy was, and with all the other BS that happened at the same time and after such as the Wedding cake chase, Firetank and Vinsmokes, Pekoms and Zeus bs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
their Hybrid form should be better suited for combat.
This has always been the case but lately, we are seeing exceptions...
King, for example, is not better in CQC in hybrid compared to humanoid form.
Certainly, physical stats are the best in hybrids, always, as it combines benefits from both forms.

However, physicals are not really the bread and butter of CQC. More raw power doesn't improve CQC.
And now we also have Nusjuro and I cant help but think he is the same case as King.
Unless he somehow incorporates the horse body into CQC, as Kaku did, his base form should be superior in CQC.

If you are not biased you can see there is a reason behind this.
Zoro needs to be out of the way for Nika to shine.
Its been this way since forever.
vs Crocodile Zoro never even meets him except when Luffy calls dibs on him. Luffy gets 3 tries. Zoro not 1.
vs Enel Zoro gets to confront him, but only because Enel is immune.
vs FMI he gets put in a cage that he could leave at any moment in time if he so wished, but does not.
vs BM Zoro does not even get to be part of the entire arc. Makes sense to invade the terf of one of the strongest characters with a few phoneys and not your main force.
vs ID and the entire MF.... nvm.

No pattern. No.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Second half of WCI was Luffy vs Katakuri, Big Mom's food rampage, Carrot's Sulong, Bege saving Chiffon, Sanji and Pudding baking a cake, and the Straw Hats finally escaping.
Ah yeah WCI was a peak Arc

And it gave us Perospero easily a top 5 arc for me

Zoro needs to be out of the way for Nika to shine.
Its been this way since forever.
vs Crocodile Zoro never even meets him except when Luffy calls dibs on him. Luffy gets 3 tries. Zoro not 1.
vs Enel Zoro gets to confront him, but only because Enel is immune.
vs FMI he gets put in a cage that he could leave at any moment in time if he so wished, but does not.
vs BM Zoro does not even get to be part of the entire arc. Makes sense to invade the terf of one of the strongest characters with a few phoneys and not your main force.
vs ID and the entire MF.... nvm.

No pattern. No.
Zoro was never that guy btw

Design goes hand in hand with skills, if the design doesn't look functional the character will not be this skilled agile fighter you want.

The bar is low because you want hybrid to be what it's literally supposed to be.
Lol I mean what else would I want lol? I expect Pumba to be a bulky ass motherfucker in his Hybrid Form and I expect Ju Peter to be covered if worm like scales lol.

Katakuri is the best part of that arc and he only came in the 2nd half.
Katakuri was shit, Oda forced Luffy to win the fight with big plot armor

Best part of WCI arc was its disneyland layout
Seducing Forest with talking trees, Enraged Army, Cake Palace, prison book, chess soldiers. When Big Mom wasn't ruined yet at first half. When Pedro and Brook did a duo mission. When Bege planned an assasination for years then Big Mom failed it with just her scream. When Pudding was still in mystery whether she is good or evil.

Everything went worse in second half

Status
Not open for further replies.