Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Dalton was a literal Bison lol, and his Hybrid form was suited for Combat. The Gorosei are human sized in human form.

Youre saying their Hybrid form wont be suited for combat when the rule of Zoans is that Hybrid is the form best suited for combat, youre basically going against Oda and his rules that he set lol.

I mean more power to you lol.
How'd that turn out for Queen and Jack? Dalton was wack af as a fighter. Like I said, I love how you can be this optimistic about a Pig and a Worm, the writings on the wall for me. Hopefully I'm surprised but honestly I'm also ok with this. Not everyone needs to be this CQC demon. Let monsters be monsters sometimes. Not like Oda's drawing any fights anyways.

And he saw Zoro coming and casually blocked him lol.
Why are you wording it as if it is Nusjuro's feat?

It is Zoro's feat. Everytime Gorosei ate an attack, they just ate them and relied on their regeneration. Zoro tried to attack and Nusjuro immediately blocked it.
Oda literally showed how Zoro made even the regenerating monster chickened out.

How'd that turn out for Queen and Jack? Dalton was wack af as a fighter. Like I said, I love how you can be this optimistic about a Pig and a Worm, the writings on the wall for me. Hopefully I'm surprised but honestly I'm also ok with this. Not everyone needs to be this CQC demon. Let monsters be monsters sometimes. Not like Oda's drawing any fights anyways.
I mean just the fact that these guys are basically the last line of defence before Imu, had their Haki hyped to the fucking max and are all awakened Mythical Zoans leads me to believe they should be competent fighters in their Hybrid forms lol. I mean Zoans are literally made for physical combat lol.

Youre right about Jack and Queen lol, they were whack lol.
Why are you wording it as if it is Nusjuro's feat?

It is Zoro's feat. Everytime Gorosei ate an attack, they just ate them and relied on their regeneration. Zoro tried to attack and Nusjuro immediately blocked it.
Oda literally showed how Zoro made even the regenerating monster chickened out.
Im not doing this shit again Topi lol. Oda had them clash because it was cool to have two swordsmen clash and also to both recognize their Kitesus lol. Its not really that hard to understand bro.

Instead of just having Zoro cut him in half and him regenerate, the sword clash is cooler.

ZenZu

I mean just the fact that these guys are basically the last line of defence before Imu, had their Haki hyped to the fucking max and are all awakened Mythical Zoans leads me to believe they should be competent fighters in their Hybrid forms lol. I mean Zoans are literally made for physical combat lol.

Youre right about Jack and Queen lol, they were whack lol.
Far as we know they are immortal bruh, they're fine as they are. They got enough hax to carry them, Pumba was breaking Nika's hands without doing anything. Also Gandhi should be skilled enough.

Nothing dictates they need to be super skilled.

Far as we know they are immortal bruh, they're fine as they are. They got enough hax to carry them, Pumba was breaking Nika's hands without doing anything. Also Gandhi should be skilled enough.

Nothing dictates they need to be super skilled.
Nothing dictates they cant be, also to have that monstruous Haki they had to have trained for it no lol?

Plot armor this plot armor that

Oda just shouldn't have the remaining 4 Gorosei coming to Egghead. They should remain in Mariejois instead of coming here only to get portrayed like a clown.
Lucci felt more threatening, one shotting people left and right than these grandpas.
Lucci makes more use of the strength he has, he’s an assassin afterall
In competency he ranks among the best in the series so far
But at the end of the day:

ZenZu

Nothing dictates they cant be, also to have that monstruous Haki they had to have trained for it no lol?
Nah a lot dictates they can't be 😂, that's where you're wrong.

I'm not guaranteeing it but If I had to bet it would be them relying on hax and brute force far more than skill.

Jack was still better in his Hybrid form then his full Zoan for CqC combat lol. Its literally how they work and yall are arguing that the limit of Pumba and co is running after people and ramming them lol.
Nah a lot dictates they can't be 😂, that's where you're wrong.

I'm not guaranteeing it but If I had to bet it would be them relying on hax and brute force far more than skill.
Where did their monstruous Haki come from lol.
Lucci makes more use of the strength he has, he’s an assassin afterall
In competency he ranks among the best in the series so far
But at the end of the day:
That panel gave me chills bro, Lucci was fucking shocked lol.

Please what? You're the one being disingenuous right now lol. In Full Zoan bro was getting molested by the Dukes, In Human form he did better, in Hybrid he did more. Thats just facts lol.

And yeah you guys want Pumba to basically only run after people, yell at them and fucking ram them lol. Thats basically what you think he can do lol. And to me its nuts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.