Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Well, I told you the words of the leaker I know yesterday: "Better than last week, but plot still isn't moving at all."

Now we know what they meant (me, too, since I only get that general reaction from them).

Once again just reaction piece with zero plot development. Literally nothing of importance happens this chapter:

Luffy punches a foe to send him away - shocker, it's the 20th time this arc.

Bonney transforms into Nika again - great writing, everyone loves as much Nika asspulls as possible (sarcasm off)

Vegapunk talks about ancient weapons again without actually saying anything surprising/meaningful at all - has been going on for months now

World is shown listening to him - has been going on for months now, it's very cheap panel-material for Oda (does nothing for the plot, but makes nostalgic readers happy)

Another Figarland cliffhanger which won't amount to anything in the near future - call it a deja-vu, we had that over a year ago

The plot hasn't moved an inch for months now and it's so fucking obvious, yet some still defend this nonsense.
Oda is weaponizing nostalgia by giving these reaction

Hence he showed Gaimon who didn't even know what was happening

We Zeff and Judge's reaction, Judge's comes with Vivi and Shirahoshi's

Nothing about Zoro's relatives

And some of them swear to you that blud is the deutaragonist because of decisions Oda made in the 90s
:willight:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know if the trend in egghead since kiz went down is funny or sad

As some said....

We can summarise last 10 odd chapters in few points

Chapter 1
Nika hits elders and they tank it or regen again
Some elders tries to stop the broadcast
Zoro and kiz are off-panelled
VP makes vague statements followed by reactions
Others on the run

Chapter 2
Some Elders corners rest of the SH.
Some elders tries to stop the broadcast
Nika then send elders flying
VP speech continues to make vague statements followed by reaction piece
Zoro and kiz are off-panelled

Break

Cycle repeats :josad:

Kizaru better return, if this arc ends without Kizaru doing anything else, that would be massively disappointing.

I get why Oda had to hold back Kizaru but if the focus on his character leads to nothing then wtf Oda.
From the beginning we said he'll come after the message ends and the message ends when emeth goes down so if there's still a plot after that I believe it will be about Kizaru.

It's like 30% likelihood rn though. It really may be possible that he doesn't come back at all.

I think Oda's retard editors teased there's more to the arc than the message so that gives us hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.