Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Absolutely. Jaime Is simply one of best (of the best).

Also he Is an incredibile character :kata:.
After he lost his hand, he had a splendind character development. However, I wonder if somehow Martin will make Jaime able to fight again, maybe during the final war.

Anyway, the character development was top notch so It was more than worthy.
I love what GRRM did with the Lannister children. Each one of them lose their ability which they pride themselves for, Jaime lost his combat ability with his arm, Cersei lost her beauty with the walk of shame and I think Tyrion is probably gonna lose his tongue sooner or later.

I love what GRRM did with the Lannister children. Each one of them lose their ability which they pride themselves for, Jaime lost his combat ability with his arm, Cersei lost her beauty with the walk of shame and I think Tyrion is probably gonna lose his tongue sooner or later.
Tyrion's future Is one of the most intresting things that Martin had to show. There are so many ways, even though the end result will probably still be him with Daenerys.

That Is if WoW comes out :mrgo:

it took all of them to jump old Garp and get him with a sneak attack, Law was holding off a few member basically on his own, aint now way they take on the Buddha, Sword, and Shanks and his bois.
Kuzan couldn’t fight Garp to his full potential due to their past. Kuzan can do so with Sengoku.

Shiryu only attacked him once, Pizarro couldn’t fight seriously, Burgess wasn’t there, Lafitte wasn’t there, and so forth.

Shanks and his crew with Sengoku and Tsuru may be a tough fight; but there’s no way this is a stomp.

Kuzan couldn’t fight Garp to his full potential due to their past. Kuzan can do so with Sengoku.

Shiryu only attacked him once, Pizarro couldn’t fight seriously, Burgess wasn’t there, Lafitte wasn’t there, and so forth.

Shanks and his crew with Sengoku and Tsuru may be a tough fight; but there’s no way this is a stomp.
>Kuzan couldnt fight at his full potential against Garp cause of headcanon
people always have excuses for the admirals
Shiryu got hit hard asf and didnt try that shit again for a reason
>Pizarro couldnt fight seriously
.......what
even with the other titantic captains they still get fucked up by a Shanks x Sengoku teamup

>Kuzan couldnt fight at his full potential against Garp cause of headcanon
people always have excuses for the admirals
Shiryu got hit hard asf and didnt try that shit again for a reason
>Pizarro couldnt fight seriously
.......what
even with the other titantic captains they still get fucked up by a Shanks x Sengoku teamup
Not an excuse when it’s stated outright they couldn’t destroy pirate island with Blackbeard gone.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Maybe Tyrion was Aerys' bastard with Joanna after all.

Explains the hate Tywin had for him and his attitude regarding Tyrion's birth... "You're not mine, but I cannot prove it".

Pair it with Tyrion having dragon dreams, we might just get Tyrion on Viserion, Jon on Rhaegal & Dany on Drogon.
I'm pretty sure that at least one of the 3 dragons will die before they're old enough to be ridden.

i actually prefer the theory that Jaime and Ceresei are the bastards and Tyrion is Tywin's only "real" child. it's thematically fitting

"I believe I'm you writ small"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I'm pretty sure that at least one of the 3 dragons will die before they're old enough to be ridden.

i actually prefer the theory that Jaime and Ceresei are the bastards and Tyrion is Tywin's only "real" child. it's thematically fitting

"I believe I'm you writ small"
I think it can still work... Jon is the personification of "your biological father isnt as important as the father who raised you". Tyrion's story can work similarily.

But yea, the impact of "I'm you writ small" takes a hit if Tyrion is actually Aerys' bastard all along, even though Tywin was the father who raised him.

Status
Not open for further replies.