Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter entirely debunks the clowns who were saying OP would end when the One Piece is found btw :kobeha:
Is that so? The spoiler says that, whoever finds the one piece, decided the fate of the world. Doesn't sound like "the final battle starts after the One Piece is obtained".

At this point it's not even clear what the One Piece is supposed to be. Roger probably didn't find it, he just realized he is too early.

If it's really true that Dragon is moving now and Pew is not trolling us I'll laugh like Roger in Laugh Tale. Unlike others I don't blame Dragon that much for not moving or not going for Jinny, however this motherfucker had a whole day since Shaka told him that he is going to die soon, and decides to move now that everything is about to end? lmao

If it's really true that Dragon is moving now and Pew is not trolling us I'll laugh like Roger in Laugh Tale. Unlike others I don't blame Dragon that much for not moving or not going for Jinny, however this motherfucker had a whole day since Shaka told him that he is going to die soon, and decides to move now that everything is about to end? lmao
ofc I'm trolling lmao

Nah if this dragon shit is to true it’s even more insulting

he waited 24 hours after Shakka called him that he was gonna die, and Kuma left to start flying and didn’t even leave through the first 5/6 of vegapunk speech LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.