Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stussy's is set up for a "what happened?" end and then Oda will show us she escaped.

Sentomaru got captured, we saw that lol.

Kizaru is weird but Oda's treatment of him makes me think he just wants to sit him out for the rest of the arc
I think CP0 is owed a larger resolution in this arc than just disappearing.

I think Stussy's is set up for a "what happened?" end and then Oda will show us she escaped.

Sentomaru got captured, we saw that lol.

Kizaru is weird but Oda's treatment of him makes me think he just wants to sit him out for the rest of the arc
Sentoumaru I can get, but I dont with Stussy. A major point about her character is that she's a clone of a Rocks pirate, who are still a major faction Oda seems to avoid discussing and even hid during Kuma's FB. She has ties to that and the Underworld, personally I cant see her being relegated to a Cover Story when she's barely a character yet.

And we'll just have to wait and see about Kizaru. Personally I still think his relevance dies this arc, at least as an antagonist and we need to see that.

Personally I still think his relevance dies this arc, at least as an antagonist and we need to see that.
yeah idk how can Oda salvage Kizaru after this, he's damaged goods
Post automatically merged:

Yah Oda doesnt care about the characters hes specifically given ample character content to in the arc what are you saying

They're apart of Eggheads narrative
bruh just look at kizaru lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.