Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Choosing of these characters was definitely deliberate, this is the highlight of VP’s useless speech
As was the choosing of characters during Doffy's speech. Some of those characters are as irrelevant as the vice admirals that appeared at Egghead. This page isn't making any of them more relevant than they already are.

Because Oda is planning to reveal the twist that the Gorosei are not devil fruit users, that's why he had Saturn fall into the sea.:saturn:
I hope this is true, because a couple chapters ago Warcury literally jumped right to the Giant's ship and would've landed in the middle of the ocean. Somehow this was prevented by Emeth knocking him back on land (or something), but I'm assuming Warcury diving headfirst into the sea wasn't some weird error on Oda's part.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Actually it definitely does. Kuzan and Sabo break the fact that the leaders of the groups represent the subordinates, making them their own representative relevant enough to be featured.
I am not seeing how that changes anything. Do you think Kuzan and Sabo are more relevant now than they were a chapter ago because they were featured in this page?

I am not seeing how that changes anything. Do you think Kuzan and Sabo are more relevant now than they were a chapter ago because they were featured in this page?
Yes. Many were previously convinced that Kuzan completely bought into Teach's ways because Teach is special like Luffy but this makes a betrayal or at the very least an own plan/objective for why he joined more likely again.

With Sabo it actually makes sense. As the flame emperor he gained fame that rivalled and or exceeded Dragons name.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I countered it right on the spot. I couldn't believe this was the big news people were pinging me about, a cover chapter where CC used hax to help Vinsmokes escape. I remember reading that chapter and thinking nothing of it, but agenda will agenda.
Irrc, you didn't say much besides saying his fruit is a logia without being called one, which is hardly a convincing argument. But as you said agenda will agenda. Whenever we have a disagreement, it's not new for you to not see the point I am making until it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.