• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters
What a CoC haki, what an power....this is peak haki we were talking about.
:steef:
The reveal of enormous power has mind boggled the different fan factions.
We can see multiple threads being created overday.
:milaugh:

The main reason why I think this arc ain't over yet is the bounties. Maybe the SHs can get some generic boost of Luffy +1 bill, and rest of them +500 mill, but I feel like Luffy at least will have to earn it.

Oda clearly kept their bounties deflated, since Luffy should have earned at least 4 bill, and Zoro/Sanji should've been above King/Queen.

Have you seen the meme where he drew out the Gorosei true forms before they were revealed? He got it all correct!

Bald gorosei only had upper body in the meme but it matches what Oda did regardless.

Meaning this meme is also very likely canon!!
Post automatically merged:

Another KKS?

He's an asshole. Hope he gets his ass kicked really badly.
Possibly some dumb fight like Usopp vs Luffy incoming, except it's Koby vs Luffy, because now Usopp would get instantly killed with any attack.
He and many more people will side with Luffy at the end after knowing the truth of One Piece and History.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This was amazing as a standalone chapter, but would be bittersweet if this is truly the end of Egghead. First off, huge shout out to Emeth, a true homie! "Hey Luffy, thank you!! You let me hear that nostalgic rhythm one last time!! Don't die! I won't let you die!!" and his flashback scene with Joy Boy got me dusty :parkcry:

And of course Buggy being the best character in One Piece as usual.

I’m also pretty sure we’ve just been introduced to the GOAT of the verse (until Luffy surpasses him). His CoC is so massive that it’s solo splitting the sky and disabling other users' demon forms 900 years in the future. The best CoC feat in the series so far. Imu being shook was funny, but I’m still not entirely sold on him. I hope Saturn staying behind will somehow lead to his death here so Catarina can disguise as Saturn, help Blackbeard infiltrate Mary Geoise, and kill Imu. I prefer Blackbeard as the final villain at this point. But I know there's no chance that's happening.

Speaking of Saturn, that's really why this is a bittersweet ending to Egghead. As an arc, it had some of the highest points in the entire series. Kuma and Bonney’s flashback built up such emotional baggage that it needed a payoff here. It feels cheap to use the emotional beats of a good character dying only to bring them back, and equally cheap to build up a fantastic villain arc only to have the climax be a Luffy and Bonney tag team attack in Nika form. It needed a legit Nika vs. Saturn fight where Kuma and Bonney get to see their idol kill Saturn, who made their lives hell. I guess I'll settle for Emeth killing Saturn since he's still Nika affiliated, but the lack of a proper payoff and postponing the Gorosei defeats to the final arc makes Egghead feel like an escape mission, lessening its overall quality for me.

Anyway, I still thought it was really good overall.

Oda negs your favorite mangaka. One Piece negs your favorite manga. Nika negs your favorite character. And JoNdule is the greatest powerscaler of all time :kata:

peak

my 2 cents:

1- joyboy appeared to be sat on top of a poneglyph or something, looked very square

2 - failing to make him king...just how eevryone in the crew says luffy will be the king of the pirates
a smol parallel ther ebut with the "bad ending" in joyboy not being able to reach it

Bro how is this arc about to end and Kizaru has been mia for like 10 chapters or more.
Him and Sentomaru (he dead af) will probably get a scene before it ends but still.

Emeth 😭😭😭
Fr tho, emeths last line makin me cry and shit 😭😭😭
sounds like constipation relief
Post automatically merged:

Bro how is this arc about to end and Kizaru has been mia for like 10 chapters or more.
Him and Sentomaru (he dead af) will probably get a scene before it ends but still.
Nobody expected Kizaru to get up after two consecutive KOs.