• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Havent followed this thread but did anyone mention that a specific shape was used in the flashback for Joyboy to sit/stand on?
Looks like a poneglyph. They existed before the ancient war? If so, whose history is written on them? :quest:

Performance of the SHC:
Luffy - great as always
Zoro - did his job as the first mate, great performance
Sanji - had some great moments, good job (his only L is Vegapunk's death but it was against Kizaru so come on)
Jinbe - didn’t have a fight but I loved his interactions with Zoro. Did everything right
Franky: has some great moments alongside Sanji. He’s underrated and deserves more recognition
Robin: great character arc for her.
Nami: had some good moments and led the Robin Protection Squad
Brook: nothing special. Had his little moment with the Sunny but was a background character. He fell down since WCI which is sad
He’s more like a support character now :(
Chopper: I don’t remember anything special. He was like nonexistent in this arc. He had fun in the beginning of the arc though
Usopp: is like a dead character since Dressrosa. More tears than action
Luffy - Had to swap controllers with Joyboy to fight an admiral
Zoro - Where was he against Kizaru? Cucked by robot from final clash with Nusjuro
Sanji - Simped for Lilith & kicked the shit out of a child, lost Vegapunk to Kizaru, plagiarized Luffy's toon-force
Jinbe - Amazon employee of the arc
Franky - Wasn't his arc, only fear was bitch-slapping a vice-admiral (fodder)
Robin - Did nothing
Nami - Did a little bit more then Robin
Brooke - Did nothing
Chopper -Did nothing
Usopp - Biggest Bum of the Arc, less effective then the Gorosei
Post automatically merged:

"Oh sh-t... the wifi-piece is real!"

Last edited:
Luffy - Had to swap controllers with Joyboy to fight an admiral
Zoro - Where was he against Kizaru? Cucked by robot from final clash with Nusjuro
Sanji - Simped for Lilith & kicked the shit out of a child, lost Vegapunk to Kizaru, plagiarized Luffy's toon-force
Jinbe - Amazon employee of the arc
Franky - Wasn't his arc, only fear was bitch-slapping a vice-admiral (fodder)
Robin - Did nothing
Nami - Did a little bit more then Robin
Brooke - Did nothing
Chopper -Did nothing
Usopp - Biggest Bum of the Arc, less effective then the Gorosei
Post automatically merged:

"Oh sh-t... the wifi-piece is real!"
I see some Usopp hate
I like it
:handsup:

Now that we know that Joyboy was first Pirate and that likely the X on Emeth is the Nakama X of the crew ( so the first crew), i can legitimately tell that the D stands for Descendant.
It was right in front of our eyes.

And now, Oda shall introduce a second variation with the letter B.

Usopp B.
Dragon DB.

Note that Goda could go to DBZ with Z being Zero.

Yeah in that case Usopp is also a Bumass Zero.

The Gorosei have retreated back, with only Saturn staying on Egghead. And while we know that they wanted to archive a few goals, they almost succeeded in everything:
  • Acquiring and keeping Punk Records save
  • Keeping York save
  • Acquiring and keeping the mother flame save
The only thing that the WG did not archive was `killing´ all Vegapunks. I do not want to say that Lilith is the only Vegapunk left, since I know that at least Shaka is still alive. Also, Luffy made a promise to protect Vegapunk and Oda is not going to just throw this away. Shaka even explicitly ask Luffy for this favour and Luffy has almost never broken his promise. Besides, the WG knows that Lilith is still alive. Nasjuro saw her the moment before the Sunny leaped from the Labo-phase. And if he communicates this to his fellow Gorosei, it is possible that she is going to be wanted as well in the near future.

It feels a little strange that the Gorosei are back in Mary Gyoise again right after they had arrived on Egghead only a few chapters before. And while it does not feel forced, it is rather abrupt. It makes me wonder, why Oda decided on this rather short involvement in this arc. It did serve a few purposes as to give us an insight in what the Gorosei are capable of and act as a first preview of what evil monster the SHPs are going to go against.

It is interesting that someone else than the Gorosei knows about Imu’s existence. We only need to know, who it is, that is concerned about the “Great Imu” in that single panel. Is it a servant or a slave or maybe Imu’s partner? It makes one wonder, if there are more people, who know Imu.

Then we have Kizaru still on Egghead. Since Oda made him rest for a while, the admiral was not active until now. He is the only one, who is still able to reach the SHPs using his DF-ability and bridge the distance between land and ship. That means that someone needs to stall him for our heroes to be able to flee.