• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters
BM pirates had their conflicts resolved in Wano. WCI arc ended before Wano. Your argument is tomato.
The only BM pirates at Wano were Big Mom and Perospero. Perospero was mostly a background character in WCI, and Big Mom was only in Wano to raise stakes and give Law and Kid something to do. Even as WCI was serializing, it was clear Big Mom's arc would extend beyond that arc because she was an unstoppable force.
The same can't be said for Kuma and Kizaru. Both are ingrained in the conflict with Saturn and were friends of Vegapunk. Unless Kuma is too important for Buccaneer lore that needs to be dropped in Elbaf, this should be where his character sacrifices himself

The only BM pirates at Wano were Big Mom and Perospero. Perospero was mostly a background character in WCI, and Big Mom was only in Wano to raise stakes and give Law and Kid something to do. Even as WCI was serializing, it was clear Big Mom's arc would extend beyond that arc because she was an unstoppable force.
The same can't be said for Kuma and Kizaru. Both are ingrained in the conflict with Saturn and were friends of Vegapunk. Unless Kuma is too important for Buccaneer lore that needs to be dropped in Elbaf, this should be where his character sacrifices himself
You just agreed you were wrong and are backtracking, i don't care to argue now further how wrong you were. Eat it up and move on.

But I imagine that they will be turned into allies when they return properly, with Big Mom perhaps even being turned amnesiac and nice again for good this time.

Chapter was alright, The entire thing could have probably been shorter, Vegapunk rant was mostly useless.
If anything it makes more sense now that Emma still had Oden Haki in it even though he is no longer alive. Now I just need to understand why a sword is capable of taking haki, maybe Emma has some adCoC in it.

Y'all are so reactionary. The arc isn't done yet. There's still stuff going on between Emeth and Saturn, as well as a bunch of character threads that have to be resolved
Post automatically merged:

Characters that still need to have their conflicts resolved:
Kuma, Kizaru, Emeth, Saturn, Stussy

The Straw Hats might get hounded (heh) by VAs in the background for the next few chapters just to give them something to do. All the mooks are incapacitated, so the Marines don't have the manpower to chase down the giants or Straw Hats.
Kuma's arc will likely tie in with Emeth and Saturn. Luffy and Bonney might get involved, but Kuma has to get resolved here cause there isn't anything else for him to do. His arc has been turning towards sacrifice and if Oda fumbles this then Egghead will actually have a bad ending.
I'd still wager that Kuma will do something because of how Kizaru has been used. A bond has been set up between Kuma and Kizaru, and if Kuma is going to have some climactic moment, Kizaru will likely be involved
Yes its not over
But the fact that most of the events are filler and recycled and wasn't worth 1 year let alone two.
It was massive dragging esp towards the climax.
And plot isn't moving and then in single chap suddenly all the chaos is solved and plot is finished......

Everyone knows this isn't a fighting arc, but somehow longer than battle arc
The only important is now post arc events, it is really a waste of enormous time and energy to focus too much on useless events aka 80% of what's happening in Egghead climax.
If this is the case, Elbaf and other much bigger arc awaiting in the future would consume another decades in total if not more, and the most concerning for Oda, nobody is strong to go for that length without hampering the story in the last minute.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how Elbaf may go. We know Shanks and the Red Haired Pirates are there, but I can't see them being more than a friendly rivals than a true villain. And we still don't have closure of what pirate he warned the Gorosei about (It could be Luffy or Blackbeard).

I'm not even sure how Elbaf may go. We know Shanks and the Red Haired Pirates are there, but I can't see them being more than a friendly rivals than a true villain. And we still don't have closure of what pirate he warned the Gorosei about (It could be Luffy or Blackbeard).
I think Egghead and Elbaf may be Part 1 and Part 2 of the same arc,thats why Egghead ending seems so anticlimatic. I think the themes introduced in Egghead will continue in Elbaf. So there may be a round 2 with the Gorosei,and maybe Imu reveal finally,and some God Kinghts on the field with other Marines.

Why are you surprised
Most of the main characters are normal sized
There were a lot of giant hints. And that he was exceptional (or even a "god"). And I didn't expect him to be too literally like Luffy. Just would have been more interesting, if he was a little bit stranger, doesn't need to be a full giant (just big dude).

This is a great panel
Ju Peter actually looks scary for once
Bro has been scary, I've been telling people this

would have been nice if joyboy looked like that
seems oda is intent on making him a spitting image of luffy as well.......
Never base the appearance of a character in OP based off their silhouette. Greenbull looks nothing like his silhouette.

Last edited:
ODA DROPPING HINTS FOR THE GOAT'S RETURN!!!!!
THE TIME IS INDEED AT HAND FOR THE GOAT TO COMEBACK.

NOTICE HOW HE MADE SURE THE "HERO" PART WAS CLEAR!!

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!!!

The absolute GOAT

:steef:

Lmfaooooooo Cryby is so pathetic trying to act edgy.

Like he ain't gonna start crying bawling his eyes out when Luffy achieves his dream. Cuck was crying when Luffy was announced as a Yonko and Rebecca had to comfort him.

@SmokedOut @nik87 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Xione @Kurozumi Wiwi

Our GOAT going to be Yonko level on his return.

:steef::funky:

Last edited: