Votes: 25 23.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Votes: 18 16.8%

• Total voters
I have nothing to do with those marines bros :gonope:
Unless Roger and Shanks are kokuto wielders they are nothing more than overrated bums. At least wb was df user not swordsman but what excuse do those two have for their failures
One was ill and one has minus 1 arm smh you should be caring to people with ailments, especially asthma
:josad:

Best panel, they should just sit like this from the beginning and let the arc ends in 15 chapters ago lol

Really no achievement in Egghead from SH
Kizaru, Gorosei, Marine etc do exactly nothing.
No loss from either side.
I guess we need to wait for the INCIDENTS that results from Egghead events or we could be already witnessing it.

Won't be wrong to say it's a waste of 60+ chapters and 2 years of arc for a series that has no time to slack off.

Best panel, they should just sit like this from the beginning and let the arc ends in 15 chapters ago lol

I guess we need to wait for the INCIDENTS that results from Egghead events or we could be already witnessing it.

Won't be wrong to say it's a waste of 60+ chapters and 2 years of arc for a series that has no time to slack off.
Well, old man Vegapunk died
Gorosei now have mother flame and York
I guess the INCIDENT was the broadcast

Y'all are so reactionary. The arc isn't done yet. There's still stuff going on between Emeth and Saturn, as well as a bunch of character threads that have to be resolved
Post automatically merged:

Characters that still need to have their conflicts resolved:
Kuma, Kizaru, Emeth, Saturn, Stussy
Post automatically merged:

The Straw Hats might get hounded (heh) by VAs in the background for the next few chapters just to give them something to do. All the mooks are incapacitated, so the Marines don't have the manpower to chase down the giants or Straw Hats.
Kuma's arc will likely tie in with Emeth and Saturn. Luffy and Bonney might get involved, but Kuma has to get resolved here cause there isn't anything else for him to do. His arc has been turning towards sacrifice and if Oda fumbles this then Egghead will actually have a bad ending.
I'd still wager that Kuma will do something because of how Kizaru has been used. A bond has been set up between Kuma and Kizaru, and if Kuma is going to have some climactic moment, Kizaru will likely be involved

Last edited:
I enjoyed this chapter. My favorite part was the flashback with Emeth and Joy Boy. Joy Boy has to be standing on a poneglyph.

I also like how Koby still thinks he can stop Luffy from finding the One Piece.

I always enjoy seeing Zoro get good portrayal!

Koby's character feels weird to me.
Luffy inspired him to follow his dream and become marine.
Now he wants to stop luffy from following his dream.
He's an asshole. Hope he gets his ass kicked really badly.
Possibly some dumb fight like Usopp vs Luffy incoming, except it's Koby vs Luffy, because now Usopp would get instantly killed with any attack.

He's an asshole. Hope he gets his ass kicked really badly.
Possibly some dumb fight like Usopp vs Luffy incoming, except it's Koby vs Luffy, because now Usopp would get instantly killed with any attack.
This isn't "being an asshole"
This is the inevitable result of two characters who have conflicting dreams. We the audience perceive Luffy as the good guy, but piracy is dangerous for the general population of the One Piece world. Koby sees that a pirate obtaining the One Piece would cause massive social upheaval, and for the good of the common person, doesn't want this reality to come to pass

This isn't "being an asshole"
This is the inevitable result of two characters who have conflicting dreams. We the audience perceive Luffy as the good guy, but piracy is dangerous for the general population of the One Piece world. Koby sees that a pirate obtaining the One Piece would cause massive social upheaval, and for the good of the common person, doesn't want this reality to come to pass
It's like Koby got his head kicked in too hard at Hachinosu.