• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now next time Kizaru fights, a chain of islands are getting nuked to oblivion. The man has been restricting himself so much and lost his best friend, just give him a reason and the next guy he faces gets atomized💀
Neg diffed next time by wifi haki from the fight nika vs imu

:yodaswag:

The EH report was Luffy taking Vegapunk hostage and the marines sieging the island we already saw Dadan react to it
The fact Is that Morgans reported news that happened before or in the meantime of EH, and we don't have any confirmation that the news we saw wasn't this one.

In fact, we saw that EH's news was about the fleet alreaby being there and so a day could not have passed:

The fact Is that Morgans reported news that happened before or in the meantime of EH, and we don't have any confirmation that the news we saw wasn't this one.

In fact, we saw that EH's news was about the fleet alreaby being there and so a day could not have passed:

There's a day timeskip between the straw hats arriving at egghead to the marines arriving at egghead

Only remaining guess I have about this arc is that Stussy will end up on the Elbaf ship somehow, she frankly has to.

Her random introduction as a Rocks pirate clone with weird devil girl powers hasnt been addressed at all.

Not to mention, her connections to the WG and Underworld. We largely need her as a means of explaining shit about all 3 of these things lol.
She'll come back with the marco/bakkin/weevil storyline

A few mysteries here.. nice !

"Brother" ? Perhaps they are really brother .. or is Akainu is talking about him like Sai is talking to Léo as brothers in arms ? Either way, this was a very interesting interaction.

"Everyone is alive" ? Maybe all the consciousness have been stored inside the brain ? Maybe Lilith is still connected to the brain ? And in that case, is the brain safe ? How does this work with Stella's body dead ? Does Lilith has access to all the consciousness ? Have the consciousness merged into one ? I would love more explanation on that.

"Come on then" ? Who is that ? That's not saul, Arms too big. Shanks ? but Shanks is not on the island anymore ? The man with the burned scar ?

Interesting chapter ! It made me put Bink's Sake so it was a nice moment !

:blush:

Also: What will Vivi do now ?
Also 2 : Kizaru won't be able to kill Vegapunk twice I think. So if his consciousness really survived and Kizaru is called again to the kill, he will most likely turn on the navy.
Also 3 : Robin seems to be really opening herself up because of the Saul's news. We might see a brighter side of her on Elbaf.

Last edited:
Now next time Kizaru fights, a chain of islands are getting nuked to oblivion. The man has been restricting himself so much and lost his best friend, just give him a reason and the next guy he faces gets atomized💀
I am afraid that its going to happen the exact opposite.
Oda used the Kizaru card and he can sacrifice him now since he has the other 2 Admirals to play with.

She'll come back with the marco/bakkin/weevil storyline
Which should be now. Weevil is very clearly a failed WB clone. Stussy was the first successful clone after this. Idk how Weevil gets saved, but waiting for that to show up when we are supposed to be a few arcs from the endgame feels weird.

Stussy has Rocks, Underworld and CP0 connections, its about time we get some info on this.
Post automatically merged:

I am afraid that its going to happen the exact opposite.
Oda used the Kizaru card and he can sacrifice him now since he has the other 2 Admirals to play with.
Then why not just do it here. Makes zero sense to fodderize him after this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.