• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vegapunk is alive (sorta, maybe), Zoro is a dumbass, Lucci is an admiral lvl, Kizaru fans grasping at straws to save admirals agenda.
P.S. Vivi is cute, Kizaru part is best part of the chapter.

This chapter is amazing on one hand, but on the other (at least for now) it also seems a bit "fuckd up" when it comes to emotions.

- what the fuck happened to Kuma?!?!? - everyone is celebrating, even little Boney - and his corpse is lying somewhere on the ship?!?!?

- for now this whole "everyone is alive" thing is so shallow and absurd, that it doesn't suit me at all,

- i don't know what they're happy about, even assuming that "Vegapunk" is alive, the rest is a total disaster:
1. the ship with the island's inhabitants was sunk - it's possible that everyone died,
2. the island was destroyed,
3. the mother flame was probably stolen and will be used for the mass destruction of entire islands,
4. we do not have even a single clue, to believe that "cloud technologies" have not suffered the same fate,
5. our enemies are five demons from hell, and they are practically indestructible - yeah, let's drink to that.
6. and let's not forget that one of the satellites went over to the enemy side. AWESOME.

The only thing they should be happy about is the fact that they survived.

Furthermore, this chapter showed us that scaling in Elbaf is going to be crazy.

:kriwhat::luuh::crybeard::saitahu:

P.S WIZARU.

I give the chapter 4 stars, solely for for Akainu/Kizaru kino, my GOATS:finally:
That panel hard carried the chapter.

I would like a scenario in which Kizaru and Akainu's brotherhood is highlighted again in a dramatic way. Like Kizaru decides to take revenge on the government for the mental breakdown they put him through by attacking Mary Geoise, in which the Holy Knights gang up on and kill him, prompting Akainu to finally explode and turn on the government.

BB could be assaulting the WG at the same time Akainu turns on it, adding Luffy, Dragon and Buggy, we might finally get Imu's version of Enel vs all.

Thanks.

Because there Is little problem imho.

In chapter 1088 It was said that Garp's "death" and Koby's return was the headline of the journals along with EH incident:

But in this chapter Morgans Is not talking at all about Beehive, but it's talking instead about Law, Kidd and EH, all things that happened before or at the same time as Garp at Beehive, even if we know that Garp's death was indeed the headline along with EH's incident:

The EH report was Luffy taking Vegapunk hostage and the marines sieging the island we already saw Dadan react to it

Wizaru got great character development.
Didn't expect such a response from akainu, makes him more human.

Lolda with clown tier shit with lilith and the whole vegapunks being alive agenda.
Different characters even if they all are vegapunks but since lilith cried, on to the party!

Silhouette Piece is on full steam smh.

Never cared much about admirals/marines aside from kuzan and smoker (pre ts) but this chapter made admirals more than just order following bots for me. The dialogue between akainu and kizaru was great.

Onto Nika Land Elbaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.