Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach had higher expectations for even Pizarro than Shiryu
Calm down Lee, we both know this ain't true

And now hear me out. Pretend for a second that Fujitora was a Yonko. Again, think he was a yonko, not part of your beloved Admiral
And you will agree with me:
Probably what happened between Shiryu and Fujitora is similar to what happened between Blackbeard and Whitebeard.

Both Blackbeard and Whitebeard belonged in same crew.
Both Shiryu and Fujitora belonged in same dojo or samurai army in Wano country.

Blackbeard killed Thatch to get Yami Yami, then ran away from the crew.
Shiryu killed the whole dojo in sadistic way (he was locked in Impel Down for similar reason) bar Fujitora who was away, to get Raiu, then ran away from Wano country.
Fujitora came back and saw what happened to his comrades (and the sad condition of their dead bodies) then blinded himself.
You will agree both are related in the past, and Shiryu will end Yonko Fujitora similar way how his captain Teach ended Whitebeard's life.

I actually like Shanks destroying Bartolomeo and his crew, it shows that good guy or not, there are consequences to burning the flags protecting his territories. Man would be a shit emperor if he let that slide
Don’t fall for the bait, why test a man’s loyalty just to kill him? It’s just a feint by shanks to ease the citizens minds.

So does shanks really poisoned Roger? If then he is biggest rat on the series. Roger then tell shanks to look for joyboy. Shanks did it then rat him out later on when the times come. . Yes shanks is going against Roger wishes and will

actively against Luffy. He is biggest rat and biggest hypocrite out there. It funny how he tell greenbull to to not pick on kids and rookies but did himself with Kidd and Bartolomeo anyway. Rats
Nice reading comprehension

Status
Not open for further replies.