Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
And yet the Kurozumi deserve to burn. Oda's usual moral hypocrisies.

So much for what franky said about existence not being a sin.

But with queen as his father apparently, this feels inevitable now you mention it.

This would be like ishida becoming genuinely chummy with or forgiving mayuri in a way.
I don't think Ishida and Mayuri spoke a word to each other after the arrancar arc for the rest of the series.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Lol does this character have genuine fans outside of those using him for their agendas :eeke:
He's nothing but a personality void, extremely author biased/plot armoured, hype tool for boring, weak people to latch onto and try to feel important and superior.

There are a few decent Shanks fans who are exceptions ofc, who genuinely like him since the beginning and bot just glazing him for easy clout/agenda superiority too.

between being roger's apprentice and being captain of his own crew, shanks was an apprentice of doc q
just like his old master he hides his strength, acts like a hobo to fool others around him

Dude probably knew Bartos barriers would protect him and the ship using future Sight and had Yasopp make a smoking shot to let them sail away Scott free from the villagers.

A literal smoke screen to both protect his rep and Luffys loyal followers.
That doesn’t make sense

Luffy is Shanks’s rival in the race for OP. And Shanks said he was making his move.

It would honestly suck if the RHP held back on Luffy’s crew. Makes the whole conflict between barto and Shanks pointless.

We need to get closer to that all out war for the one piece or at least the build up to that.......
But we're back to SHP splitting, Nami kidnapped/need rescue arc from someone etc etc.
:catcry:

My future sight telling me that even in 10 years, the fight for the one piece hasn't even started
catded

That doesn’t make sense

Luffy is Shanks’s rival in the race for OP. And Shanks said he was making his move.

It would honestly suck if the RHP held back on Luffy’s crew. Makes the whole conflict between barto and Shanks pointless.
No he’s not. Luffy is shanks’ betting horse. Shanks doesn’t want to win, he wants to make sure Luffy does.

The conflict was just so Shanks can confirm that Luffys followers would lay down their lives for Luffy that was all this was for.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
I don't think Ishida and Mayuri spoke a word to each other after the arrancar arc for the rest of the series.
Aye I dont think so either. You would think it would be more relevant given quincies were the whole final arc storyline and Ryuuken might want revenge on Mayuri but alas. Although Ryuuken barely existed in story too lol.

Thus also would be like Sanji saying Germa did nothing wrong and sucking up to Judge and being a proud Germa genocider.

Status
Not open for further replies.