Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1126: Taking Responsibility

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
He will join him soon:

What is Star an anagram of after all?

RATS!

Post automatically merged:

The way Shanks went about it was lame, he could make an example out of them while not being cruel
His crew are psychopaths hiding behind a veil of glory and honour. Not so different from actual villains in the story and other villains like Handsome Jack in Borderlands. They just mask it better. Celestial influence goes strong.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
So it wasn't the rat's fault and he was genuinely surprised, it was the milk buyer who took the initiative on Barto. By the way couldn't he shoot from somewhere else? He had to tell Shanks to move out of the way.
He's still responsible ultimately and encourages this behaviour from his own crew, unless his crew just does what they like and he doesn't try to stop or command them?

Would be ironically hilarious if they think he's too soft too like how Barto was saying but some people reckon Yasopp heard what Barto said and that provoked him to take down Barto too.

Imo Yasopp disrespected Shanks in a similar way to Usopp wanting to be captain and arguing against Luffy but in Usopps case, he was far more justified.

Some could argue Shanks is just more laidback with his crew with how tight knit and family like they are (ironically they love to abandon/neglect their actual families) and thus he doesn't mind Yasopp or whoever taking initiative and doing stuff like this, he trusts his decisions and actions and thus will ba

hmm is that Odins raven???
Look a lot like an eagle to me, possibly a falcon but I'd say eagle. God knows what it means though.

Some sort of Bird, thats for sure. I was first thinking about that Kozuki Clan crest, which also had a different looking Bird on it, but on a second thought I doubt they are related.

There is one Bird in norse mythology that sits on the top of the tree Yggdrasil though, hm. Some kind of Guardian maybe?
Also bingo!

In Norse mythology, Veðrfölnir (Old Norse "storm pale", "wind bleached", or "wind-witherer") is a hawk sitting between the eyes of an unnamed eagle that is perched on top of the world tree Yggdrasil. Veðrfölnir is sometimes modernly anglicized as Vedrfolnir, Vedurfolnir or Vetrfolnir.

He's still responsible ultimately and encourages this behaviour from his own crew, unless his crew just does what they like and he doesn't try to stop or command them?

Would be ironically hilarious if they think he's too soft too like how Barto was saying but some people reckon Yasopp heard what Barto said and that provoked him to take down Barto too.

Imo Yasopp disrespected Shanks in a similar way to Usopp wanting to be captain and arguing against Luffy but in Usopps case, he was far more justified.

Some could argue Shanks is just more laidback with his crew with how tight knit and family like they are (ironically they love to abandon/neglect their actual families) and thus he doesn't mind Yasopp or whoever taking initiative and doing stuff like this, he trusts his decisions and actions and thus will ba

I wouldn't use the word "fault" except for Barto, he's the only one who messed with the territory of a yonko without being provoked. All Shanks or Yasopp did was more or less justified, you could even argue that Barto even got off lightly. We don't know about their dynamics so idk if it was disrespectful.

Look a lot like an eagle to me, possibly a falcon but I'd say eagle. God knows what it means though.

Also bingo!

In Norse mythology, Veðrfölnir (Old Norse "storm pale", "wind bleached", or "wind-witherer") is a hawk sitting between the eyes of an unnamed eagle that is perched on top of the world tree Yggdrasil. Veðrfölnir is sometimes modernly anglicized as Vedrfolnir, Vedurfolnir or Vetrfolnir.

Honestly I feel like someone is setting shanks up it would be a 1000 IQ move to try and pit Shanks against Luffy from Blackbeard. We know that Barto was on that island for an entire month before shanks showed up, wouldn’t be shocked if Blackbeard sent someone to sabotage the ship to trigger a war between the two

So it wasn't the rat's fault and he was genuinely surprised, it was the milk buyer who took the initiative on Barto. By the way couldn't he shoot from somewhere else? He had to tell Shanks to move out of the way.
Milk buyer :lulz:good one.

I suppose he was also listening in. Didn't he scout Kiddo back then? Next level Adv CoO enables wide range eyesight and hearing most likely.