Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a job? Also you didn't answer me when I asked what you weigh. Peculiar.
Yes. That's nothing worth bragging about in my view. Same deal with not being fat. Neither are actual accomplishments, they're the bare minimum.

I'm reading here that you've had some personal issues with your life, so I'll not dwell on the subject. Hope you can overcome whatever you're going through. including your awful one piece agenda, but that's alright

:BigW:

Sure but you guys do understand IJ is a mode and not a finisher right?
That's even worse. It's means he has to go into his STRONGEST form
Post automatically merged:

Well honesty impact scales to Galaxy divide.
Coby can easily one-shot many people, the limit for now is giving him just 1 attack, but he'll soon use more moves like that and scale to old Garp completely.
This!!!!

I don't really expect Luffy x Nami to be canon, but Luffy has literally rejected Hancock twice, her love was confirmed unrequited in the latest SBS, and Nami is partially based off of Oda's wife in characterization going by a TV interview

Why are you calling others delusional when you'll ignore what's literally in the manga to debunk your ship?
Nami is not based of his wife nami debut long before oda got married and hancock love is confirmed to be one sided not unrequited y'all lunami fans are scared of Luffy and boa happening eos

Let me help you please @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
I sincerely apologize by what I said earlier. But genuinely I want to counsel you and understand how you winded up like this
I confess. In my formative years when I was just a boy, my father was a heavy drinker, didn't shower much and was mostly absent from my life, he was out "getting gains" in the gym seeking to become the " worlds strongest man". This caused me to develop a desperate and insatiable need to earn his pride and approval.......but this I never achieved. So When I had discovered the Grandmaster and saw much of my father in him I vowed to never again spend a waking moment not in service uplifting his great name, you could say I wanted to earn his pride, as I wished I had from my father.

Till this day I long for him to present himself to me; as I lie in linen sheets staring at the midnight blue sky seeing him descend from the stars and enter my room. To kneel down as a father would, kiss me on my forehead and utter the only words that could put my heart to rest...."son, I'm proud", then ascend to the heavens, above us all.......where the Grandmaster belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.