Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what Big Mom said on the last page, after asking Sandman, we’ve decided that it’s not referring to any past event.
While 記念日 does mean anniversary, it’s literal meaning is more of a day to commemorate something, from what I understood Big Mom is essentially agreeing with Kaido that they need the biggest celebration, for the festival will be a day to remember as it marks their alliance.
Great work as usual, Eten!

For what Big Mom said on the last page, after asking Sandman, we’ve decided that it’s not referring to any past event.
While 記念日 does mean anniversary, it’s literal meaning is more of a day to commemorate something, from what I understood Big Mom is essentially agreeing with Kaido that they need the biggest celebration, for the festival will be a day to remember as it marks their alliance.
Thanks for this important information.

S

Shura

Greak work buby as usual.....

D

Deleted member 83

A better explanation, in my opinion JB’s “OUR anniversary” is a really bad way of translating it.....For those who’s not already been reading ViZ version, I suggest reading the chapter again on VIZ from now on even if you prefer the scans :)

(Also, try not to use google translate as evidence to prove that Stephen is wrong lol)

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby Thank you soooooooo much for clearing up the whole "anniversary" thing! Very much appreciate! I was picking my nose brain for DAYS trying to figure this thing out lol
No problem and you can always wait and check out Viz version if you have questions, though some fans are not happy with some names and the way Stephen translate some sentences, it’s usually accurate.

So Kidd n Killer fought Kaidou head on while Hawkins bitched out because of no chances of victory?
Apoo obviously betrayed bt also can't say Hawkins did much better hence Kidd no longer believe in allies anymore.
Well, if you are 100% sure fighting would result in defeat, there is no need to fight. That is real life and Hawkins doesnt know plot armor would save him

Status
Not open for further replies.