Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant toko and tama be sisters deal is done . Nami san is for everyone . :smithnie:
So Tama is the older sister of Toko. Tama was birthed in an unloving environment where both parents didnt love each other. Nami split up with Luffy and took Tama. She met Sanji and fell in love, and later got Toko.

You guys didnt make LuNA fanclub yet .I invited warlord to join here , guess he forgot
Loony made one here.
So Tama is the older sister of Toko. Tama was birthed in an unloving environment where both parents didnt love each other. Nami split up with Luffy and took Tama. She met Sanji and fell in love, and later got Toko.
And then Sanji woke up, alone and miserable :ROFLMAO:

N

Noctis

I don't think it's easy to define hater particularly in One Piece community where others tend to abuse even their favorite character beside there top1 favorite because most One Piece fans only focus is their own favorite character except that one character insults or other things don't matter for other characters, but then again if someone directly bad-mouthing a character without a valid reason they're simply haters

I mean zoro should learn from sanji to sneak attack because for sanji it s workingl:sadgrin: since sanji can t fight head on
Not sneak attack. Too fast for his enemies to keep up and damage them up. Not sneak attacks at all especially majority of characters speed blitz enemies before. Are we gonna say Kizaru is 'weak' and too fast for others to handle now? Give me a break on that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not sneak attack. Too fast for his enemies to keep up and damage them up. Not sneak attacks at all especially majority of characters speed blitz enemies before. Are we gonna say Kizaru is 'weak' and too fast for others to handle now? Give me a break on that.
Being too fast for opponents to handle and cheap-shotting opponents are two different things. Guess which one is related to Sanji. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.