Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being too fast for opponents to handle and cheap-shotting opponents are two different things. Guess which one is related to Sanji. :myman:
but unfortunately sanji's opponents are tanks and sneak attacks don't do much damage to them but there are yonko lvl characters that faint after just one sneak attack

Being too fast for opponents to handle and cheap-shotting opponents are two different things. Guess which one is related to Sanji. :myman:
Too fast as proven how he fights. Drake couldn't even take him down and dodge mutiple attacks. Even hitting one didn't stop Sanji moving and focusing on others as he dodge his attacks continuously. He got speed, durability, power, etc..
Post automatically merged:

Like a sword hilt to the side ?
Thought you guys said no cheap shots? Didn't Zoro hit him from behind when he was facing Kuma?

Also call back when Zoro doesn't faint from shoulder wound in a fight.

Too fast as proven how he fights. Drake couldn't even take him down and dodge mutiple attacks. Even hitting one didn't stop Sanji moving and focusing on others as he dodge his attacks continuously. He got speed, durability, power, etc..
Post automatically merged:

Thought you guys said no cheap shots? Didn't Zoro hit him from behind when he was facing Kuma?

Also call back when Zoro doesn't faint from shoulder wound in a fight.
I mean sanji is so fast and got that godly CoO that he got speed blitzed by drakes mighty tail and drake kun was in his slowestform

I mean sanji is so fast and got that godly CoO that he got speed blitzed by drakes mighty tail and drake kun was in his slowestform
Drake got Haki too. He not fodder enemy. Tail attack even hit, didn't stop Sanji as he continue moving and still dodging especially when using COO to look around area and not even try to pay attention to Drake while didging effortlessly.

I don't think it's easy to define hater particularly in One Piece community where others tend to abuse even their favorite character beside there top1 favorite because most One Piece fans only focus is their own favorite character except that one character insults or other things don't matter for other characters, but then again if someone directly bad-mouthing a character without a valid reason they're simply haters
Simply , a hater is someone that can't see a character growing or changing even if plot tells otherwise .

The idea is stuck and no matter how many glasses the author proposes him to try ....the hater will reject all...

His /her view is rigth and nothing will change this.

(If it steps into a personal field then it's quite worse).

N

Noctis

Simply , a hater is someone that can't see a character growing or changing even if plot tells otherwise .

The idea is stuck and no matter how many glasses the author proposes him to try ....the hater will reject all...

His /her view is rigth and nothing will change this.

(If it steps into a personal field then it's quite worse).
While your point is right but sometimes we gotta see that is there even a growth to acknowledge in the first place or we all gotta just acknowledge so called fans headcanon and if not so then we're labeled haters which obviously isn't the case

Majority of arguments are here stated by the possibility of one specific character being able to achieve a level which one cannot hope to achieve and some debaters are not haters to deny something which yet to happen or never might happen

I don't always get to do these comparisons these days, but this was such a cool chapter that I couldn't skip doing one for it.
  • Don't think I mentioned this in a previous one yet, so I will here: for some reason, Mangastream calls Bege's cover story "All My Family", instead of "Oh My Family" (which Jaimini's Box and VIZ get right).
  • In the official translation, Hiyori says that Oden used "two full-sized swords". Also, where the scanlations just said that she and Momo received the swords "before his execution", in the official, she says "On the day before his execution".
  • In JB, Hawkins seems to think Kid has already died from refusing to submit, as he says "he's probably dead". In MS and VIZ, it's more indicated that he thinks that Kid will eventually be killed for this reason, where he says "He will die." Also, in MS, Hawkins states that Kid's crewmates are being told that they have to do this and that for Kaido/Orochi to "think about releasing your captain"; in JB, they have to do so "if you want to save your captain". VIZ goes closer to JB's version, saying that they have to follow these conditions "or your captain dies".
  • The MS version of the chapter seems to hint the possibility that Law may be having second thoughts with the alliance and that Hawkins has a reason to think so, the latter saying "Had a change of heart, have we?", and Law answering that he doesn't have to answer those questions, then saying that, if the shadowy figure's plan is to let him escape, he'll "happily join in". JB more seems to suggest that Hawkins is just wondering if Law will change his mind now that he's learned more about the situation in Wano (just asking "But how do you feel now? Have you changed your mind?"), and Law says it's none of his concern, then just saying he'll "go along with" a plan that involves letting him escape, all of which comes across more like 'I don't really care what your plan is, but if I can escape because of it, then whatever, no complaints here'. The official version definitely seems to agree more with JB, with Hawkins asking if, now that they've come to Wano, "Has your opinion changed at all?", Law just answers that he's the one asking the questions, and then says to the mystery person "If letting me walk is part of your plot, then consider me a willing participant." (By walking out.)
  • Hyo says in the MS version "You must learn this", while in JB and VIZ, he says "But you can do this!" (VIZ version, JB is similar.)
  • The team in Kibi that Snake-Eyes is leading is called the "Rebel Commanders Squad" in JB, but is instead called "Yakuza Leaders" in MS and "Yakuza Rousing Team" in VIZ.
  • When Nami asks Kin'emon about the message change, in MS (and, I believe, the original Japanese too), she asks if it goes from "habu" to "babu" by doing this. (JB omits that particular thing in their translation, since that doesn't make as much sense in English.) The official version attempts to translate the question by asking if it goes from "viper" to "wiper".
  • In MS, Kin'emon states that they've relied on their "saviors", plural, implying he means others (like the SHs) in addition to Yasuie; in JB and VIZ, he says "savior", singular, just talking about Yasu. Also, in JB, Kin says that they still "have much to do", but that they're increasing their ranks to their "desired numbers", while in MS and VIZ, he says that there are still "problems" to be considered, but they're gaining manpower at an "ideal rate".
  • The "Golden Kagura" from the scanlations is just called a "Golden Festival" in the official translation. Also, Apoo's words in each of the three versions are a bit different; in MS, he says "I ain't tryna have a falling out with anyone" (which feels ironic given what we found out about him); in JB, he says "The ones who refuse to join your crew don't know what they're missing out on" (which sounds almost like it's making a reference to what we found out about him), and in VIZ, it just says "I'm not gonna get left out of the fun!"
  • With the children nearby, the exchange is "Who is that?" "One of the Numbers", sounding like they mean Apoo specifically. In MS and VIZ, they say "What are those?"/"What is that?" "The Numbers", apparently talking about all of the big monsters (maybe including Apoo in that, too). When Queen refers to them on the next page, he calls them "the worst sort of drunks" in MS, says "they've all got drinking problems" in JB, and notes that they're "such messy drunks" in VIZ.
  • Big Mom agrees with Kaido stating the banquet will be great and mentions, in MS/JB, "the/our anniversary". In the official version, she states that they're "celebrating" (presumably she means celebrating their new alliance).
Also of note, the next chapter is apparently gonna be coming out on VIZ early, unless they wrote the date wrong; it says September 13 (which is a Friday).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't always get to do these comparisons these days, but this was such a cool chapter that I couldn't skip doing one for it.
  • Don't think I mentioned this in a previous one yet, so I will here: for some reason, Mangastream calls Bege's cover story "All My Family", instead of "Oh My Family" (which Jaimini's Box and VIZ get right).
  • In the official translation, Hiyori says that Oden used "two full-sized swords". Also, where the scanlations just said that she and Momo received the swords "before his execution", in the official, she says "On the day before his execution".
  • In JB, Hawkins seems to think Kid has already died from refusing to submit, as he says "he's probably dead". In MS and VIZ, it's more indicated that he thinks that Kid will eventually be killed for this reason, where he says "He will die." Also, in MS, Hawkins states that Kid's crewmates are being told that they have to do this and that for Kaido/Orochi to "think about releasing your captain"; in JB, they have to do so "if you want to save your captain". VIZ goes closer to JB's version, saying that they have to follow these conditions "or your captain dies".
  • The MS version of the chapter seems to hint the possibility that Law may be having second thoughts with the alliance and that Hawkins has a reason to think so, the latter saying "Had a change of heart, have we?", and Law answering that he doesn't have to answer those questions, then saying that, if the shadowy figure's plan is to let him escape, he'll "happily join in". JB more seems to suggest that Hawkins is just wondering if Law will change his mind now that he's learned more about the situation in Wano (just asking "But how do you feel now? Have you changed your mind?"), and Law says it's none of his concern, then just saying he'll "go along with" a plan that involves letting him escape, all of which comes across more like 'I don't really care what your plan is, but if I can escape because of it, then whatever, no complaints here'. The official version definitely seems to agree more with JB, with Hawkins asking if, now that they've come to Wano, "Has your opinion changed at all?", Law just answers that he's the one asking the questions, and then says to the mystery person "If letting me walk is part of your plot, then consider me a willing participant." (By walking out.)
  • Hyo says in the MS version "You must learn this", while in JB and VIZ, he says "But you can do this!" (VIZ version, JB is similar.)
  • The team in Kibi that Snake-Eyes is leading is called the "Rebel Commanders Squad" in JB, but is instead called "Yakuza Leaders" in MS and "Yakuza Rousing Team" in VIZ.
  • When Nami asks Kin'emon about the message change, in MS (and, I believe, the original Japanese too), she asks if it goes from "habu" to "babu" by doing this. (JB omits that particular thing in their translation, since that doesn't make as much sense in English.) The official version attempts to translate the question by asking if it goes from "viper" to "wiper".
  • In MS, Kin'emon states that they've relied on their "saviors", plural, implying he means others (like the SHs) in addition to Yasuie; in JB and VIZ, he says "savior", singular, just talking about Yasu. Also, in JB, Kin says that they still "have much to do", but that they're increasing their ranks to their "desired numbers", while in MS and VIZ, he says that there are still "problems" to be considered, but they're gaining manpower at an "ideal rate".
  • The "Golden Kagura" from the scanlations is just called a "Golden Festival" in the official translation. Also, Apoo's words in each of the three versions are a bit different; in MS, he says "I ain't tryna have a falling out with anyone" (which feels ironic given what we found out about him); in JB, he says "The ones who refuse to join your crew don't know what they're missing out on" (which sounds almost like it's making a reference to what we found out about him), and in VIZ, it just says "I'm not gonna get left out of the fun!"
  • With the children nearby, the exchange is "Who is that?" "One of the Numbers", sounding like they mean Apoo specifically. In MS and VIZ, they say "What are those?"/"What is that?" "The Numbers", apparently talking about all of the big monsters (maybe including Apoo in that, too). When Queen refers to them on the next page, he calls them "the worst sort of drunks" in MS, says "they've all got drinking problems" in JB, and notes that they're "such messy drunks" in VIZ.
  • Big Mom agrees with Kaido stating the banquet will be great and mentions, in MS/JB, "the/our anniversary". In the official version, she states that they're "celebrating" (presumably she means celebrating their new alliance).
Also of note, the next chapter is apparently gonna be coming out on VIZ early, unless they wrote the date wrong; it says September 13 (which is a Friday).
Holy crap, its a big change on that hawkins line if he said he will die ? Maybe he did a card reading on kidds chances of survival and it was 0% ?

While your point is right but sometimes we gotta see that is there even a growth to acknowledge in the first place or we all gotta just acknowledge so called fans headcanon and if not so then we're labeled haters which obviously isn't the case

Majority of arguments are here stated by the possibility of one specific character being able to achieve a level which one cannot hope to achieve and some debaters are not haters to deny something which yet to happen or never might happen
Fair enough but when reading One Piece that mentality only closes you ideas. Odas always proved us wrong he doesn't just spread ideas since a "x " quantity of chapters for nothing .

You and me should know that Oda always ties all knots for a future purpose none are left hanging unless the moment of it is not close yet.

Plus..

But one must take in consideration what is this character purpose in the story .

Is it one whose end goal will only be happy or simply not strength related?

Is it one whose who will stand at the top?

Is it one with any building whatsoever pointing to what some claim?

That character is far from such(some ppl mindset) but if he's meant to do such Oda will find the proper route , only cuz it's not the MC you can't simply call stupidity.

People just need to chill and accept possibilities that Oda himself planted through the story and refrain from insulting and calling nonsense when the author decided to give such ideas....again all has a purpose.

D

Deleted member 83

For what Big Mom said on the last page, after asking Sandman, we’ve decided that it’s not referring to any past event.
While 記念日 does mean anniversary, it’s literal meaning is more of a day to commemorate something, from what I understood Big Mom is essentially agreeing with Kaido that they need the biggest celebration, for the festival will be a day to remember as it marks their alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.