Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Damn this chapter is so much hype and set the stage perfectly for the battle..

Zoro - how long you will be in the past momo?

Is this some kind of foreshadowing that momo will grow young? Lol

Sanji being nice to momo after finding out hiyori is his sister is funny. But his reactions to Zoro cutting coast was more hilarious lol:milaugh:

So enma is of same grade as that of Shusui but has yet to become Supreme grade because Zoro has yet to turn it into black blade.

So we were right about enma usage. It will help Zoro develop his Haki and become stronger.
:goyea:
It's damn cool to see Luffy and Zoro training at the same time..

And, I hate Shinobu. I don't know what's her problem with law:mad::mad:. I even think that she might be the traitor.

And, something big is about to happen with Orochi finding out info and that traitor being emphasized again.

This chapter is God tier. The narration at the end sets the rhythm for war beautifully and yes my ass is ready for it...:endthis:

Wano greatness will soon fall upon us:finally:

Solid chapter.

Phew Luffy is going to be ridiculously strong with that new haki of his. I’ve enjoyed immensely watching him train.

Zoro is also going to be stronger now, and the chapter put to rest once and for all that Enma is indeed a power up and Zoro will be getting stronger because of the blade. Also an interesting tidbit about the connection between Enma and the Wado. I was under the impression that the Hitetsu has made Enma. I’d like to learn a little more about the smith that made Enma.

I’m a sucker for the Luffy and Tama stuff. Loved seeing Tama sit by him while he slept, she’s really attached. Nami also looked really happy to see Luffy, which was nice considering it was the only thing we saw of the crew reuniting.

Happy the festival is about to start, I was wondering if he’d have to stretch out the material to fit the days, and yet Oda decided to storm right through it and get down to business. Looking forward to next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.