• Awful

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Who is the traitor? It’s the same person from Zou probably, because Law would be too obvious with that paneling.
Kind of inclined that there could be two such traitors.. One is in wano and other was in Zou working together.

And, As of now, for me, the primary suspect is Shinobu in wano.

And if there is only one traitor then also Shinobu is primary suspect for me.

S

Shura

Kind of inclined that there could be two such traitors.. One is in wano and other was in Zou working together.

And, As of now, for me, the primary suspect is Shinobu in wano.

And if there is only one traitor then also Shinobu is primary suspect for me.
we need "Conan" to identify the "culprit"...
Post automatically merged:

:myman::myman:

Sanji WTF are you doing take out that fkin raid suit and throw your diable jambei on it and kick down some fkin trees. You have 4 days why you just sitting there.
Dude there are 4k soldiers that had eaten tiny bits of food....for years.

This is the time of that super energy food used in Punk Hazard,he's the only one who can boost the army with his cooking skills.

Im pretty sure he did such these 4 days.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
Great chapter.

To start off, the highlight was clearly Zoro with Enma. And, predictably, everyone is taking it as a free power up, when we're literally told a weak swordsman wouldn't be able to handle it. Zoro even states when he MASTERS it, he will be stronger, which is obvious, as learning to control the sword's will requires you improve your haki mastery. All and all, Zoro will earn his strength from Enma.

On the other end, we got Luffy who has gotten a grasp on flowing haki. It will be interesting to see how that affects his G4 usage. Perhaps regulates his haki better, improve the time limit, reduce the consequences like no haki for 10 mins. Either way, I expect him to do much better against Kaido, but it will still be a devastating defeat.

Speaking of which, practically everything is going well for the alliance, and the planned raid is just asking to be ruined, as Orochi knows the rendezvous point, and the alliance between Kaido and Linlin that no one is expecting. I just do not understand why not one soul is asking about Linlin. She is the biggest X-factor in the arc, and shrugging it off just to maintain the element of surprise is cheap, imo.

Law's panel at the end is purposefully ambiguous and probably misleading. I think Oda might be making us think Law was the one to inform Orochi, but only to switcheroo us and having make plans to save everyone when things get bleak during Act 3. And things will go bad, as the 3rd acts are when tragedy is at its highest.

Most exciting thing, though, we finally get to move to the results of the Reverie. Something has definitely happened to Perona at this point, and if Mihawk were to be attacked, it would have happened by now, too. Sabo and the other Revolutionaries fates must also be addressed, and if word goes out about the Alliance between Yonko, the Marines will have to take action. And next week being an early chapter is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.