Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

The true question is who is the person standing behind. Is that supposed to be king? If you look at the picture on the right side it kind of looks like kings mask. It's possible that might be what king will look like without his mask. Zoro versus King incoming.
They are (from left to right) Luffy, Queen and Hyo. That’s one of the designs Oda had for the cover of vol 93.

I'm getting the feeling that the informant who told Orochi where Hiyori is, is none other than Kyoushiro. Still in Hiyori/Komurasaki's plan, to eliminate the Shogun, possibly. Law probably overhere's that and goes to inform someone, since it's on the day of the raid, information doesn't get to everybody so only part of the force shows up and get's destroyed while the people who Law informed of the situation went to help out Hiyori..... (At least as it's going in my mind as a theory).

I didn't notice but please focus on the bamboo plants that Zoro is cutting, Zoro is definitely a monster cuz one day before he cut the cliff instead of a tree but the day after he is able to mange to actually not cutting/cutting the bamboo plants in a way that they dont fall down.

One more though is what will happen with the voice of things? Will Momo use that ability? Is Zou island coming at Wano to helps the alliance?

I didn't notice but please focus on the bamboo plants that Zoro is cutting, Zoro is definitely a monster cuz one day before he cut the cliff instead of a tree but the day after he is able to mange to actually not cutting/cutting the bamboo plants in a way that they dont fall down.

One more though is what will happen with the voice of things? Will Momo use that ability? Is Zou island coming at Wano to helps the alliance?
It means that he already mastered it ? Damn

He has monstrously improve remember that Zoro had 3 more days left to maybe learn a new name attack with Enma.
First days, like I said he learnd how to not cut/cut the bamboo plants which he coudnt the day before with the cliff.
Just think, what is he doing during the last 2 days then? :cheers:
Yeah I didn't éven noticed at first..dude alrready mastered the sword that only Oden was capable of wielding..It's éven more impressive

Oda is making him a monster
Can't wait to see him at full power against King

I didn't notice but please focus on the bamboo plants that Zoro is cutting, Zoro is definitely a monster
He has monstrously improve
''Monster'' in every sentence lmao
But ignoring the fact, that the Wado Plays a big role here in Zoro learning to wield the Enma Sword. ''A Twist of fate'' - what a lucky bastard Zoro is, that he could wield the Wado since he was a kid.

Pretty good chaptewr to end the Act. I hope now that Oda does indeed go to Reverie and not bamboozle us just because everyone is expecting it.

As other have said it seems pretty obvious the Alliance will fail right now.
Major figures of the war such as Neko,Marco and Jinbe have yet to arrive. Not to mention the huge difference in nubers. Even though they wanted to catch them off guard the difference is too big.

It is quite possible with Franky mentioning that number that the whole country will end up rebelling one way or another. Hawkins word about a month seem more legit now as well.
It will also give time to marines to mobilize its units .

About the strength of Enma,I wasn't really thrilledabout it. It actually meh.
It should've something more special other than forcing the user to channel his haki.
It's not like it increases any stats of Zoro right now.There wasn't anything outstanding about its sharpness or of the sword's durability.
Zoro already did stuff like this

The sword is there just to make Zoro's haki mastering better and possible make the sword stronger after becoming black blade.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

On other news the mafuckers at Viz are quite sly for putting better quality of panels on their app compare to mangaplus.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I'm not sure either because every thrid party that comes to Wano will have their own ships, even all the numbers of Kaido+BMP+Alliance wouldn't get close to this, maybe a mistake by Oda?
as previously mentioned/confirmed by others, the number 100k is correct... ^^ but yea when it comes to the ships, i am with you and also kinda expected every 3rd party would use their own just like the SH are getting on the Sunny...

so a possible explanation is maybe to attract less attention ? as they are Wano-style ships no one at Onigashima would find it weird to see those coming for the festival, but imagine if dozens of pirate ships show up, a lot of them would probably be sank by the defence even before they reach the island...? whereas the Sunny (and maybe Law submarine) are small and could be able to reach there without being found out

S

stealthblack

prediction: greenbull has the plants based fruit and is the one that will grow the vegetation in wano, same way akainu and aokiji made ph ice and lava island.

Pretty good chaptewr to end the Act. I hope now that Oda does indeed go to Reverie and not bamboozle us just because everyone is expecting it.

As other have said it seems pretty obvious the Alliance will fail right now.
Major figures of the war such as Neko,Marco and Jinbe have yet to arrive. Not to mention the huge difference in nubers. Even though they wanted to catch them off guard the difference is too big.

It is quite possible with Franky mentioning that number that the whole country will end up rebelling one way or another. Hawkins word about a month seem more legit now as well.
It will also give time to marines to mobilize its units .

About the strength of Enma,I wasn't really thrilledabout it. It actually meh.
It should've something more special other than forcing the user to channel his haki.
It's not like it increases any stats of Zoro right now.There wasn't anything outstanding about its sharpness or of the sword's durability.
Zoro already did stuff like this

The sword is there just to make Zoro's haki mastering better and possible make the sword stronger after becoming black blade.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

On other news the mafuckers at Viz are quite sly for putting better quality of panels on their app compare to mangaplus.
Dude... Zoro wanted to cut the tree. In the image you shown it was his will to cut all that. Enma cuts more than needed

prediction: greenbull has the plants based fruit and is the one that will grow the vegetation in wano, same way akainu and aokiji made ph ice and lava island.
That would be a very overpowering DF. Like actually growing life/plants and such. Thats godly tier.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I didn't éven noticed at first..dude alrready mastered the sword that only Oden was capable of wielding..It's éven more impressive

Can't wait to see him at full power against King
I rather him tag team against Kaido. Want Zoro to slice the $*** out of Kaido.

Zoro received Enma 5 days before the festival.
By the way, Zoro has tremendously improve in less than 1 day to control Enma.

Oda starts by showing how Zoro is struggling with Enma

Zoro tried to cut a tree with Enma and he cound't. Instead he cut the whole cliff. Enma was draining to much Ryu without the willing of Zoro but right after he was able to call back his Ryu. There are three points to be aware:
If you want to use Enma, you need an insane amount of Hacky; Hitetsu said that any normal swordsman would become dust by just wielding Enma.
Zoro need to have a lot will-power and be able to focus to call back his Ryu. I am not sure why Oda decided to focus on Zoro's eyes for that process (maybe something relate CoC but that is an other topic).
And the last point is that Oden was the only one in Wano to use Enma. In 20 years no-one was able to use this sword. That mean that all current samurai even the powerful one can't use this sword.

In that panel, Kamawastu was extremely impressed by Zoro. Dont forget that Kamawastu is the strongest wrestler in Wano (one of the nine scabban), the one that protected Hyori in her childhood. He survived for 15 years in a prison with almost no food just by his will-power.)

So to conclude Zoro was able to call back his Ryu but he failed to follow the rule of the swordsman which is to cut only whatever he wants to cut.

Now, I am not sure how many hours later this scene take place but I think that it less than one day.

As you can see, Zoro is using Enma and if you see the bamboo plants they are cut in way that they are not falling down. Zoro is clearly using Enma and that mean he is able to control the amount of Ryu and to follow the rule of swordsman which is to cut only whatever he wants to cut.

This point for me is so important because this is the moment in which Zoro proves the same mastery that Oden had with Enma. They are both able to tame Enma.

Now we know that Zoro was training for more days, my question is how strong did Zoro become?

Zoro received Enma 5 days before the festival.
By the way, Zoro has tremendously improve in less than 1 day to control Enma.

Oda starts by showing how Zoro is struggling with Enma

Zoro tried to cut a tree with Enma and he cound't. Instead he cut the whole cliff. Enma was draining to much Ryu without the willing of Zoro but right after he was able to call back his Ryu. There are three points to be aware:
If you want to use Enma, you need an insane amount of Hacky; Hitetsu said that any normal swordsman would become dust by just wielding Enma.
Zoro need to have a lot will-power and be able to focus to call back his Ryu. I am not sure why Oda decided to focus on Zoro's eyes for that process (maybe something relate CoC but that is an other topic).
And the last point is that Oden was the only one in Wano to use Enma. In 20 years no-one was able to use this sword. That mean that all current samurai even the powerful one can't use this sword.

In that panel, Kamawastu was extremely impressed by Zoro. Dont forget that Kamawastu is the strongest wrestler in Wano (one of the nine scabban), the one that protected Hyori in her childhood. He survived for 15 years in a prison with almost no food just by his will-power.)

So to conclude Zoro was able to call back his Ryu but he failed to follow the rule of the swordsman which is to cut only whatever he wants to cut.

Now, I am not sure how many hours later this scene take place but I think that it less than one day.

As you can see, Zoro is using Enma and if you see the bamboo plants they are cut in way that they are not falling down. Zoro is clearly using Enma and that mean he is able to control the amount of Ryu and to follow the rule of swordsman which is to cut only whatever he wants to cut.

This point for me is so important because this is the moment in which Zoro proves the same mastery that Oden had with Enma. They are both able to tame Enma.

Now we know that Zoro was training for more days, my question is how strong did Zoro become?
Too stronk

Status
Not open for further replies.