• Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking.
Imu-Sama was looking at Vivi's poster, right?
Then, Gorosei asked him "what light should be extinguished from history?

Which honestly has Ohara vibe!

Does that mean that Alabasta because King Cobra wanted to arrange a meeting with Gorosei and probably exposed some truth, WHAT IF Imu-Sama and Gorosei wiped out all of Alabasta Kingdom?

Which would be what Garp referred to during the chapter about the incident that happened with Alabasta AFTER they left!

Alabasta might have suffered a big attack from WG. Mark my words

A

ardym

Sabo is for sure not dead , if it was dead Oda would not make such ambiguous , and would bring Morgan the liar as well . but i think this time is Morgan is not the culprit but Sabo himself . if he killed him he would not just hint it but he will show us a dead Sabo :D didn't seeing the dead body is a big hint that it is not the case.

Fans before Reverie started: "Reverie will be the place where all mysteries be revealed and we get so much answers"

Oda: "Not even close"
- An Old Big mysterious Strawhat
- An unknown figure (Imu-Sama)
- Empty Throne
- Sabo and commanders fate is unknown
- Bonney and Kuma's fate is unknown
- Alabasta has some big incident
- Assassination attempt, by who? to whom? Unknown
- Shichibukai system abolished, so we know nothing about what the next move of those pirates!
- Shanks showing up to Gorosei! Why?
- Blackbeard wants to have something before the navy, what is it?

Oda sure knows how to add more mysterious plots than what was already there hahahahaha

Biggest mysteries in this current chapter imo are three points:
1- Sabo's fate
2- Assassination Plot from who to whom?
3- Alabasta Kingdom has a big incidents
4- Blackbeard is after something before the marines gets it, what is it, who knows!

Is there a difference in 'death' and 'murder' in Japanese. Because if there is, I don't understand why the Government would try to cover up a 'death' specially since Cobra (the most likely suspect) was already sick.

Secondly, assassination 'attempt' by definition means a failure. Because if it was successful, it would be murder. And then that would be the headline.
the assassination failed yeah but i think the government wanted it to appear that it was successful in order to get rid of vivi... since her poster was in Imu's hand when they were talking about cleansing the world

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter was called "Big News" and yet was somehow filled with 0 information on what happened outside of the Warlords.

Garp: "something happened in Alabasta"

Reader: "What tho"

Scene change

Morgans: "I decide which fake news I publish"

Reader: "What news is fake? What news is real?"

Scene change

Revolutionaries: "I cannot believe this news"

Reader: "What news?"

Scene change

Dadan: "I can't believe this happened with Sabo"

Reader: "What happened with Sabo?"

Scene change

"The Warlords are abolished!!"

Oh okay then so, all this hype was built up with Sabo and we will learn none of that information (or misinformation from Morgans, lol)

Stupid chapter tbh, absolutely nothing happened and I understand the story less now from having read it lol.

The good stuff about this Chapter was Coby's promotion to Rear Admiral and X Drake's affiliation with the Marines since, you know, those scenes actually contained plot and information. The rest was just Oda giving us the runaround for stuff that will be off paneled or otherwise information we won't receive for another few months
:josad:

Worst

Custom title
if sabo is truly dead, then the only sad part about it was I couldnt see him get fisted on panel
so sabo is dead the real news. or maybe there was another cp0 that made morganz change his mind of panel like stussy or lucci.
As i said in another post
" it won't make sense for Sabo to be dead like that i can't imegine how Oda could explain this and Ok that revos are super secret etc etc but hell at least Dragon should have their vivre cards so i think they sure talking about him being captured i mean if we assume this might be a "fake news" to make Dragon come to the Holy Land it sure have to be about him being captured cuz Dragon is not going to invade Mary Geoise and start a war just to take back Sabo's corpse "

Chapters related to reverie always keep things obscured. I'm here to talk about that pirate... We can cut loose Warlords bcoz of Vegapunk's that invention... This is Sabo we're talking about, I can't believe something like that could happen to him... Instead of letting navy have it, I would rather take that myself. Why does Oda keep doing that..

I

Inspector_Mu

This chapter was called "Big News" and yet was somehow filled with 0 information on what happened outside of the Warlords.

Garp: "something happened in Alabasta"

Reader: "What tho"

Scene change

Morgans: "I decide which fake news I publish"

Reader: "What news is fake? What news is real?"

Scene change

Revolutionaries: "I cannot believe this news"

Reader: "What news?"

Scene change

Dadan: "I can't believe this happened with Sabo"

Reader: "What happened with Sabo?"

Scene change

"The Warlords are abolished!!"

Oh okay then so, all this hype was built up with Sabo and we will learn none of that information (or misinformation from Morgans, lol)

Stupid chapter tbh, absolutely nothing happened and I understand the story less now from having read it lol.

The good stuff about this Chapter was Coby's promotion to Rear Admiral and X Drake's affiliation with the Marines since, you know, those scenes actually contained plot and information. The rest was just Oda giving us the runaround for stuff that will be off paneled or otherwise information we won't receive for another few months
Oda keeps creating more plots and stuff
Without giving us concrete answers

The dude is milking the story now... why cant he just tell us straight
Yet he dreams of finishing OP in 5 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.