• Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously
Even then Roger pirates were not hailed as legendary and powerful as rocks.

Roger and Rayleigh that's it
Rocks had monsters under him.... they even erased an island
Nobody seems to know about rocks expect if you are old and admiral/top tank marine
Because we have next to no info on Roger pirates.

The island was erased by a battle than included Roger.

I

Inspector_Mu

Very good chapter!!!

I like that even if the warlords are disband, Oda is remarking their importance: << We can no longer use the seven warlords as a weapon against the four emperors >>. So this mean that this power was actually capable of stopping the emperor, nice done Oda.
Bad play by the king and navy to remove this power, especially with so many event taking place such revo on the move,blackbeard,kaido&bim mom alliance.
Still more hype especially for Mihawk (the warlord that hasnt show all his power), Boa Hancock and Weevil.
1 more note we have 3 times and right now 4 times where Oda is using the world legend for this character:
Gold D Roger
White Beard
Shanks
Mihawk
Interesting isnt it?
Anyone is a legend
Stop making a big deal from it

Shanks nd Mihawk are legends for their duels
Chinjao for his feats
Captain John for his tuff
Buggy for his stuff
Roger for being PK
WB for being WSM
Rocks
Etc...

I

Inspector_Mu

Hmm, so we’ve basically got

Luffy=Roger
Teach=Xebec

Tha question reopens lol, who is WB, And Shiki, and Kaidou and Linlin of this age:sadgrin:
Shiki = Kidd, same crazy bastard
WB = KATAKURI (yup Oda showed how their respect each other )
Bonney = BM
( she is important.. j wont be surprised if she has CoC) or
Hancock = BM

Kaido? I don't know....

I feel like those who weren't part of the Thunder Three Emperors like Silver Axe and Ou Choku / Wang Zhi, will join Blackbeard soon becuase they see him as the rightful heir to Xebec or something. that's why Shanks is trying to warn the Elders.
This is legit possibility, that amounts to valid reason why Shanks wohld travel to Gorosie to warn em of something. Even with WB, he could saw WB being pulled into all out war with the Marines. So it has to be something big.

Not to mention, BB being related to Xebec and on Beehive has to have some purpose. Also I don't currently buy the hype of BB commanders if they are indeed EoS materials for SHs, not even Shiliew. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.