• Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
How do you know?

You think an apprentice of the crew is going to be top 3-4 in the strongest pirate crew of the era?
"Natural Born Monsters" that's what they are if kid BM can ez diff giants so can Kaido (and he was not a child at that time)
Post automatically merged:

Precious af

Blessed with all these Sakazuki panels tbh
Hate to admit but he was hot this time only Ryokugyu would top that

Honestly no idea why some people are saying this. If anything, the new information hypes the Shanks/Mihawk duels even further now that we know Whitebeard was a member of Rocks and that Shanks also had a connection with Wano and Oden. Whitebeard, who witnessed the Rocks’ final battle and who rivalled the pirate king himself saying that their duels were legendary and still new to his ears? Yeah that’s not the sort of shit people do *before* their rise to power. More hype to the swordsman duo, more hype for Wano and Oden. It’s a win-win if you ask me.
Because Shanks and Mihawk’s duels took place well before Shanks entreated the peak of his power, and long after Mihawk stopped dueling him. Whitebeard’s connection to Rocks has nothing to do with Shanks and Mihawk, nor does Shanks’ relationship with Oden, who was on the Pirate King’s ship when Shanks was a cabin boy. The only thing that we learned that has any relevance to Shanks and Mihawk is that Shanks became exponentially greater after he and Mihawk dueled. He completely left Mihawk in the dust, even after he gave up his arm.

Bogard

You can't win
With Rocks being revealed to have been the captain of some many people who ended up top tiers(Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki) and the implied relation he might have with Blackbeard(both evil D, Blackbeard's ship, wanting to become King of world), i'm starting to think Oda might want to create a parallel but on a greater scale with Teach ending up at the pirate king level while leading multiple top tiers, which could also explain Kuzan's presence, why the level6 guys were highlighted again this chapter and why they are aiming at becoming stronger through devil fruits

Btw we learned that whatever the Magazine says it's wrong.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/01/23/shanks-is-officially-the-yonko-with-the-highest-bounty/

What a retards. They said Shanks' bounty > Kaido and Big mom, in reality it's Kaido > Big mom > Shanks

They also said Shanks doesn't have DF power, if they say this, then it's the opposite. Shanks definitely has a DF power which is why he has become a Yonko :steef:

The same kind of retards said mihawk dueled with Shanks when Shanks was a Yonko :milaugh:

Worst

Custom title
Btw we learned that whatever the Magazine says it's wrong.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/01/23/shanks-is-officially-the-yonko-with-the-highest-bounty/

What a retards. They said Shanks' bounty > Kaido and Big mom, in reality it's Kaido > Big mom > Shanks

They also said Shanks doesn't have DF power, if they say this, then it's the opposite. Shanks definitely has a DF power which is why he has become a Yonko :steef:

The same kind of retards said mihawk dueled with Shanks when Shanks was a Yonko :milaugh:

That was a translation error tha spreaded faster than the right one,the editor said "i feel like Shanks have the highest bounty" but someone translated it as Shanks have the highest bounty...and here we are

With Rocks being revealed to have been the captain of some many people who ended up top tiers(Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki) and the implied relation he might have with Blackbeard(both evil D, Blackbeard's ship, wanting to become King of world), i'm starting to think Oda might want to create a parallel but on a greater scale with Teach ending up at the pirate king level while leading multiple top tiers, which could also explain Kuzan's presence, why the level6 guys were highlighted again this chapter and why they are aiming at becoming stronger through devil fruits
I think Sengoku said Rocks wanted to become the ''King of the World'' not King of the Pirates.

That's the only reason why I can forgive Roger for siding with marines against another pirate. Otherwise it was a disgrace for Roger to side with the marines against another pirate, it's no different than cheating.

I

Inspector_Mu

There was this idea few months back that since Kaido is WSC, he is stronger than WSM; the logic 'creature' encompasses everything including 'man'.

Today, it has been proved again that WSC < WSM and I am not only talking about the bounty. Among all the pirates that got their bounty revealed, only two was called 'legendary' and Kaido wasn't among them.

The fact is, WSM and WSS are the only two true titles. And mind it, WB became the holder of the title after Roger's death. For Mihawk, we don't know when it happened yet.
Lol WB Roger are dead
I guess Buggy>Kaido
Chijao>kaido

Stoo writing crap
Being legendary is when you stop doing something amazing you used to do or dead .
Post automatically merged:

Anyway
We have been overestimating Roger's crew
Rayleigh isnt anywhere equal to roger

Young WB>Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.