One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pantheos You're thinking that know characters more than themselves.
BMPs aren't one of SHC's greatest enemy teams only due their content and build,they're also so united as SHs.
The moment when Linlin comeback to herself in Udon Prison was the irrefutable proof of this. For me, Oda did that of the perfect way.
The first thing Linlin thought was her good moments with her childrens before enter in Wano.
That show how,same being SH's enemies,all they love,trust and value each others of the bottom of their obscure hearts.
Conclusion: Anyone as you with that thought "BMPs turn against Linlin and help SHs" is just a big fanboy of them,unable of accept that currently in Wano, BMPs will stay in SHs's way so much as Marine and BPs. And if SHs aren't able of overcame this,they don't deserve dominate world seas,they deserve be killed here in Wano.
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/4

The devil is in the details

Only smoothie is concerned about bigmom

This is what happens when you raise your children like this

Honestly, I think Oda was smart by going back to Wano and act 3

Think about it! After the legendary chapter we got last week! There would be nothing given to us, that would get us hyped again. So, Oda had to lower the tone.

As an example, Oda giving us Shichibukai bounty this chapter would have met the fandom responding negatively about any amount given!

However, delaying it for later would give its own value.

It's hard to top chapter 957

So, the start of act 3 is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Worst

Custom title
I still cant get what this chapter is about...why keep it separate, One Thread another thread why should we keep going one to another :feelscryingman:
I think it's better always bc if new infos are out there has to be a mod online to update the thread so like this you can just go there and find all the infos it's a bit weird at first but nothing too overwhelming lol

S

stealthblack

Smoothie better be Sanji's match this arc, that battle has great potential:

Smoothie: Just stand still, dammit! I said stand still, I just wanna squieeze all the juice out of you!!!
Sanji: NO, I don't want to fight women!!!!!
Sanji: ...wait, you said you want to SQUEEEZE MY JUICE?? DO IT!
Smoothie: 0_0
SANJI: MY BODY IS READDDDDDDDDY
Smoothie: on no... it's ... IT'S A PERVERTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Smoothie: help! moma! peros! anyone HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

big mom's own mother left her in an island
mother caramel was going to sell her to the marines
but she made her own territory and raised her children like royals
where did she go wrong:josad:
"fear"

Arranging political marriages without the consent of children is the worst thing

Disposing the fathers after sex

Calling katakuri a lowly child

Threatening to kill perespero

Killing two of her sons in rage.

You cannot be a pirate without free will

Worst

Custom title
BTW remember this scene when Rayleigh tells Robin that they learned the truth about the void century just bc Roger could hear the voice of all things and not bv he could read Poneglyphs

Well now we know that Oden was with them and he could Read/Write Poneglyphs so could this be another "last minute" change from Oda? Like Ace being Roger's son?

BTW remember this scene when Rayleigh tells Robin that they learned the truth about the void century just bc Roger could hear the voice of all things and not bv he could read Poneglyphs

Well now we know that Oden was with them and he could Read/Write Poneglyphs so could this be another "last minute" change from Oda? Like Ace being Roger's son?
all it takes is just an inconsistency to make the story to be more interesting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.