One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothie better be Sanji's match this arc, that battle has great potential:

Smoothie: Just stand still, dammit! I said stand still, I just wanna squieeze all the juice out of you!!!
Sanji: NO, I don't want to fight women!!!!!
Sanji: ...wait, you said you want to SQUEEEZE MY JUICE?? DO IT!
Smoothie: 0_0
SANJI: MY BODY IS READDDDDDDDDY
Smoothie: on no... it's ... IT'S A PERVERTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Smoothie: help! moma! peros! anyone HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Lol, Sanji calling Smoothie "Onee-san" while jumping at her chest hahahahaha

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos You're thinking that know characters more than themselves.
BMPs aren't one of SHC's greatest enemy teams only due their content and build,they're also so united as SHs.
The moment when Linlin comeback to herself in Udon Prison was the irrefutable proof of this. For me, Oda did that of the perfect way.
The first thing Linlin thought was her good moments with her childrens before enter in Wano.
That show how,same being SH's enemies,all they love,trust and value each others of the bottom of their obscure hearts.
Conclusion: Anyone as you with that thought "BMPs turn against Linlin and help SHs" is just a big fanboy of them,unable of accept that currently in Wano, BMPs will stay in SHs's way so much as Marine and BPs. And if SHs aren't able of overcame this,they don't deserve dominate world seas,they deserve be killed here in Wano.
and instead of discussing and accepting opinions or other point of views, you decide my view is wrong, unacceptable and i am just a fanboy. Sorry dude, but that’s ridiculous.

Maybe BM things she has a good relationship to his kids, but look at how she treated them, the heck, she killed her kids just because of hunger.
but in my understanding, the relationship from children to her mother is a completely different than Linlin thinks.

S

stealthblack

He gave you scooper gaban he’s not hiding his appearance or giving him dialogue. Lmfaoo he’s just not relevant
sure, the only guy out of all those big names that has precious metal name like silver and roger
Post automatically merged:

so wtf is the huge egg on roger's ship. it has to be uranus bird, right???

Law is now an inseparable part of strawhats

Only law has a sad backstory as parallel to every strawhat

I just realized it now

So law is definitely not the traitor

Corasan didn't die for a traitor

sure, the only guy out of all those big names that has precious metal name like silver and roger

so wtf is the huge egg on roger's ship. it has to be uranus bird, right???
Previous user of Tamago's fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.