Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

I can't wait to BMPs shot in the hearts of everyone that downplay them,proving how SHs's ridiculous plot armor is trash compared to their badassery as enemy team, revealing to SHs at the moment of their confrontation how is pointless wait for Jinbe,because them already send him to live in paradise with Fisher Tiger.

I can't wait to BMPs shot in the hearts of everyone that downplay them,proving how SHs's ridiculous plot armor is trash compared to their badassery as enemy team, revealing to SHs at the moment of their confrontation how is pointless wait for Jinbe,because them already send him to live in paradise with Fisher Tiger.
People keep on saying that the weakling Carrot will beat Perospero to avenge Pedro, but I think that brother Chopper will actually be the one to beat Perospero to avenge Jinbe

Reminder to Sanji fans that Swordless Zoro was equally fighting Sanji.
Old feats don't count cause people grow. Right now Base Sanji is causally dodging mountain busting slashes :myman:
Post automatically merged:

He was easily outboxing Roger in their flashback. Don't act like the panel wasn't there
I didn't know Roger was a boxer :seriously:.

Zoro sneak attacked Sanji using the sword that was used to injure Kaido, Vinsmoke casually sidesteps and the whole cliff is chopped off:pepelit:.

G

Gran D. Master

Old feats don't count cause people grow. Right now Base Sanji is causally dodging mountain busting slashes :myman:

I didn't know Roger was a boxer :seriously:.

Zoro sneak attacked Sanji using the sword that was used to injure Kaido, Vinsmoke casually sidesteps and the whole cliff is chopped off:pepelit:.
If Roger is shown boxing on panel he is a boxer, and Crocus handed him that L.
Also what prevented Sanji from dodging Vergo's leg-busting kicks?

not only did sanji mocks and dodges his girly sword slash enma, but he also said he will k zoro. confirmation sanji> zoro
Couldn't even kill him by putting razors in his food. Zoro's stomach neg-diffed his assassination attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.