Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say the Shogun is the strongest guy in the series, but it's pretty much implied now that the Shogun title is given to the strongest man in Wano. Oden was the strongest in Wano. It's implied his father was as well. Orochi was just an usurpation to the title, but I assume Momonosuke will make that title worth it again
That's not even close to the truth. The shogun title is implied to be a hereditary title passed down through the line of the Kozuki Family. Nowhere is it implied Sukiyaki was the strongest either when you have guys like Hyoguro and Oden roaming around Wano. Momo will soon be a child Shogun which has nothing to do with strength.

A

ardym

well i hope so , but i he was shown to be big in Kaido's flashback but i hope Oda changed it to be honest it will make much sense since hiyori stated that she has no idea where he is if he was Kyoshiro she will know it as well.

I think Oda is trying to write Oden like a larger than life folk hero you hear about in tall tales / mythology. Characters like Heracles, Thor, Sakata no Kintoki and the like. Hell, Oden even diverted a river on his own just like Heracles and is now about to kill or capture a giant boar from the mountains (Erymanthian Boar). I'm guessing the offspring of the giant boar will end up aiding the alliance later... unless... Oda no! :believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.