Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

No everything I just said is a fact... The Oda statement about a Wano citizen going to east blue, koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol and wado ichimonji and Kouzaborou having made wado ichimonji... None of this is up for debate

Hehehe, Oda even says a DESCENDANT OF A WANO CITIZEN IN EAST BLUE IS A CHARACTER WE KNOW ALREADY

Hell none of this is even from a data book or vivre card... All the above is either Sbs or direfrly from the manga
But nowhere and absolutely nowhere it is stated that Kouzaburou is Koshirou's father. That part is your interpretation.

Yes I want the panel where it is stated that Koushirou is born in east blue. Panel, not Vivre card. We know Vivre card lie a lot if it is to hide future content.
Okay... But you are okay with Koushiro having a shimotsuki clan symbol and having wado ichimonji as his family sword and Kouzaborou being a shimotsuki and having made Wado Ichimonnji and having been in East blue at the time Koushiro was born

This part is okay?
Post automatically merged:

i say the fact that he is born in east blue is a lie of Vivre cards. It happened more times before.
Otherwise, how should hab Koushirou got the Wado when it is 41 years ago with denjiro?

And you want to say that it is random that wado looks exactly like the sword of denjiro, who is randomly looks exactly like a young Koushirou?
Btw I'm not against your theories... I just don't want you to ignore the things we ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT about Koushiro ALREADY

you have denied completely that Koushiro was born in east blue so let me ask do you think Kouzaborou is Koushirou' s father?

But nowhere and absolutely nowhere it is stated that Kouzaburou is Koshirou's father. That part is your interpretation.
Of course

Hehehe, it's weird how Denjiro must be Koushiro because he has a sword that looks like Wado but Kouzaborou the maker of wado who was definitely in east blue around the time Koushiro was born factors not one bit in this scenario... despite the fact that Denjiro/koushiro still ended up in East blue COINCIDENTALLY with Wado and has no relation to Kouzaborou who made the sword and actually has SOME OTHER PERSON in eat blue as his descendant since Koushiro and Kouzaborou are obviously not related

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If the Vivre card is LYING then how do we buy Koushiro's age? I'd the Vivre card is lying about his place of birth then it could be lying about his age too? Why should we trust anything in the Vivre card then?

Hehehe, okay let's clear some things up... kuina was born in East blue 22 years ago... there's a literal panel of this in he manga so that last paragraph amounts to nothing

You haven't explained how Denjiro was so easily moving back and forth from the east blue to wano... why is Kouzaburou in east blue and his son is wano.... See you don't need all the answers for tour theory buy surely you should consider all these things we already know before jumping to stories about Zoro being a prince all of a sudden
Thats why i call it a theory, not a fact.
Okay... But you are okay with Koushiro having a shimotsuki clan symbol and having wado ichimonji as his family sword and Kouzaborou being a shimotsuki and having made Wado Ichimonnji and having been in East blue at the time Koushiro was born

This part is okay?

Btw I'm not against your theories... I just don't want you to ignore the things we ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT about Koushiro ALREADY

you have denied completely that Koushiro was born in east blue so let me ask do you think Kouzaborou is Koushirou' s father?
1. I say Koushiro wasnt Born in east blue, the info just cames from vivre Cards and These Information are false often, everyone knows that.

2. I dont know if Kouzaborou is the father of Koshiro, like you dont know to, you assume it. But even if we assume it, Koshiro is now 51 years old and we know Kozaboro left Wano "over 50 years" ago, it still fits. There could be happened alot, like Kozaboro thought Koshiro is dead (some incident f.e.) or he knew it will be a dangerous and difficult adventure, because he dont know where to go, so he left his son somewhere safe for now and so on.

So the only Point which i assume as wrong is that koshiro is Born in east blue, because we know vivre Card can be wrong. Everything else fits absolutely.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Of course

Hehehe, it's weird how Denjiro must be Koushiro because he has a sword that looks like Wado but Kouzaborou the maker of wado who was definitely in east blue around the time Koushiro was born factors not one bit in this scenario... despite the fact that Denjiro/koushiro still ended up in East blue COINCIDENTALLY with Wado and has no relation to Kouzaborou who made the sword and actually has SOME OTHER PERSON in eat blue as his descendant since Koushiro and Kouzaborou are obviously not related
Never assumed that, but with koshiro older than 50 years and Kozaboro left Wano 50 years ago... it still fits.

last panel of the last chapter of the year ends with the scabbards arriving on onigashima, then break
Would Sound exactly like oda, right?

Thats why i call it a theory, not a fact.

1. I say Koushiro wasnt Born in east blue, the info just cames from vivre Cards and These Information are false often, everyone knows that.

2. I dont know if Kouzaborou is the father of Koshiro, like you dont know to, you assume it. But even if we assume it, Koshiro is now 51 years old and we know Kozaboro left Wano "over 50 years" ago, it still fits. There could be happened alot, like Kozaboro thought Koshiro is dead (some incident f.e.) or he knew it will be a dangerous and difficult adventure, because he dont know where to go, so he left his son somewhere safe for now and so on.

So the only Point which i assume as wrong is that koshiro is Born in east blue, because we know vivre Card can be wrong. Everything else fits absolutely.
Kouzaborou thought koushiro is dead and yer koushiro has his sword? And koushiro was in east blue raising a family 22 years ago yet we know this was the time Oden was trying to pen the wano borders and specifically said his 9 scabbards were helping his do this.... You're saying one of the Scabbards found his his way to east blue, found his long lost father, started a dojo and family while Oden was doing all this and he just happens to have left his family 2 years later to be in Wano during the invasion of Kaido

Hehe, okay... Are you seeing how many things you'll have to fund explanations for

M

MD Zolo

Of course

I am not invested in Denjiro being Koshirou or not being Koshirou. But I DON'T want you to say that Koshirou being Kouzaborou's son is a FACT.

For your information, I believe that he is in fact Kouzaborou's son. But that is my belief. You can bring your points, but be careful as to what you call facts and what 'interpretation'.

More like a 3 week break, this is the end of the year chapter after all.
should only be 1 week, unless we get issue 6&7 released earlier than usual by the raw providers

if not then it'll go like this

966 - 23/12/19
break - 30/12/19
967 - 6/1/20
break - 13/1/20
968 - 20/1/20

its a joke. the whole thing is a joke. its meant to be ridiculous. thats why oda let a 6y old squander his money in the redlight district and collect a harem by the age of 14.

why would anyone care if Oden chopped a random boar in half?

not quite sure how you managed to get so far into OP when this bothers you. this is the way Oda always did things.
Naaaah, he is just loved OP when it comes to fight. Whereas, what this chapter display is no doubt Odaesque and what we all loved from OP. I am sure that he liked to see OP ended in chapter 961 :tchpepe:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kouzaborou thought koushiro is dead and yer koushiro has his sword? And koushiro was in east blue raising a family 22 years ago yet we know this was the time Oden was trying to pen the wano borders and specifically said his 9 scabbards were helping his do this.... You're saying one of the Scabbards found his his way to east blue, found his long lost father, started a dojo and family while Oden was doing all this and he just happens to have left his family 2 years later to be in Wano during the invasion of Kaido

Hehe, okay... Are you seeing how many things you'll have to fund explanations for
And why do you assume that Koshiro was in east blue 22 years ago?

And yes, you remember what happens at the grave when someone dies? His sword if kinda a gravestone. And if Wado is originally made for Denjiro... I say Koshiro went to East blue after the Oden-Stuff, knowing his Family is there.

Yo, I'm digging that shit deep. Amazing chapter tbh. And that flashback is so well timed. Getting more and more invested in Onigashima and the traitor plot, other than "wanna see some action".
Hyped for the upcoming chapters. I think he gets that bad luck treatment, where he only means good, like with diverting the river, but him saving the capital from that Mountain god will have some worse consequences, which will make him even more unliked.

H

Homelander

This koshiro =denjiro debate is really interesting.

I still believe they might be cousins or related to each other. Even tashigi looks like kuina.

I dont think denjiro would have left wano unless he planned to search for his lost family in east blue. Now it hardly does make any sense if koshiro in chapter 0 had a child in east blue . Why did he go back again to fight kaido .

Also wont kinemon notice the same sword used by his friend. Remember he fought against zoro for shusui sword. Wont it rause alarm if he saw zoro using his old friends sword . Again lot of question.

Denjiro is koshiro has lot of plothole.

All i think is wado has replicas when it got stolen not surprising i guess if hitetsu planned to make another one.

I am not invested in Denjiro being Koshirou or not being Koshirou. But I DON'T want you to say that Koshirou being Kouzaborou's son is a FACT.

For your information, I believe that he is in fact Kouzaborou's son. But that is my belief. You can bring your points, but be careful as to what you call facts and what 'interpretation'.
Well no do you have another person in mind as kouzaburou's descendant who Oda says is a character we already know? Just give me one alternative... and also give me one reason Koushiro lives in Shimotsuki village, has the shimotsuki clan symbol and has Kouzaborou's sword

If you can give any alternatives at all to any of these theñ ill take you up on your claim that this isn't a fact... if not then you can keep your advice or whatever to yourself because I'm not stupid so I know for fact what's plain to see

Status
Not open for further replies.