Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for oden to see toki...maybe he found her in his journey as pirate
Post automatically merged:

He reminds me of Pre timeskip Luffy. The Luffy who gave zero fucks.

The Luffy who was about equality that smacked Vivi. The Luffy who killed people in Impel down, and Ennies Lobby.

The luffy who was smart. The Luffy who released prisoners.

Post timeskip Luffy would never do that. He too good. He is also more "shounen".
Good luffy>>>bad luffy

Bogard

You can't win
Well well this is one of those times when spoilers fuck up a chapter. :kriwhat: When reading spoilers, i thought it'd be average, but after reading the chapter itself, i quite enjoyed it.

Love the way Oda decided to build-up this chapter, showing concrete and meaningful points that led to the start of Oden and the 9scabbards(started previews week tbh with Kinemon and Denjiro being his first followers) with the focus being on Kuri, the place originally led by Ashura that Oden ended up taking over and becoming it's daimyo.

It was also implied before with the initial build-up that the Oden vs Ashura battle was a close one, but now we got the confirmation it lasted the whole night with Oden covered in injuries when he easily overwhelmed the so called mountain god previous chapter with a hardened attack, which not only shows Oden might, but further explains all the build-up around Ashura's strength(he was honestly the scabbard Oda focused the most on to recruit back in Wano) especially since that Oden already had mastery over his 2swords at that point, with one if them being Enma which takes more haki than necessary under normal means(indirectly implies Ashura also already had haki)

It also explains why he didn't really completely trusted Momonosuke at first considering he was recruited through sheer strength after being beaten with Momonosuke not haven proven himself yet(maybe later?)

We also learn that the famous figures if the Rocks started recruiting 33years ago. Though i find it funny the way Oda keeps foreshadowing Shiki without actually showing him. Is he reserving him for some kind of end game plan or something? After all, chapter0 ended with him deciding to lay long to plan something huge :catsure:

The ending was funny as well, with a weirdo looking fishman calling minks weirdos. Guess it was intentional on Oda's part, with the following chapter leading to the recruitment of Kawamatsu and Inuarashi/Nekomamushi among the scabbards, who by the way would be 10 instead of 9 at that point with Izo's involvement.

So i wonder if it doesn't twist the comprehension of Toki's profecy a bit, or was it taking into consideration the fact Izo decided to stay with Whitebeard? And for which reason exactly? This chapter while very informative also leaves me curious about whatever Oda may be planning with the Izo/Kiku brothers

Overall very enjoyable chapter :ace:

Well the chapter was amazing, spoiler was drunk !

I lloved to see the adventures of Oden, even tho the love for Oden seems a bit ... exagerrated.. but the man is a badass for sure.

I thought Ashura went from evil badass from soft guy lmao I was reassured.
Orochi needs to die for sure

I wonder if we'll see Oden in WB crew and Roger's crew in this flashback before the Kaido vs Oden fight

I

Inspector_Mu

did you notice too ... in Rock pic ... there are 5 people and it don't seem any of them is Roger

so ... there was even another big shot in Rock?!
It is captain John
Post automatically merged:

Now that we know WB BM Kaido Shiki started their solo run 33 years ago,
This means WB ajd Shiki hit their prome then too

It is impressive that both WB and Shiki needed only few years to match up with Roger, WH became his equal in those 9 , Shiki the 3rd fiddle and cornered Roger 25 years ago.

BM also is amazing since Roger avoided battle.

Rocks pirates are monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.