One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is just a mathematical calculation. 5 years isnt much for an old gen, it's like 1-2 months or so for Luffy and new gen company, except WB already got a huge fighting experience back then. He definitely had already learned advanced haki and mastered his DF.

If you are trying to say Primebeard low-mid diffs that WB I can't really see that in my honest opinion.
It's not the experience that matters it's the people he fought to get that experience. Remember this isn't the WB who was the strongest man in the world and this isn't the WB who fought Roger to a tie.

This WB is probably on the level of current Luffy. Current forms of Both forms of haki and quality fighting experience against high tiers.
Post automatically merged:

No this is before WB even had his Clash with Roger. WB says looking at Shanks reminds him of the scars that man gave him. WB is clean right now. So peeak WSM WB came like 29 or below years ago. Roger died like 24 years ago. So WB probably at hiss peak 28-24 years ago. Vivecard said he was already WSM before Roger died.
Thats what I said lol, I said this timeline is 33 years ago. Prime WB is 28 years ago at least.

I

Inspector_Mu

It's not the experience that matters it's the people he fought to get that experience. Remember this isn't the WB who was the strongest man in the world and this isn't the WB who fought Roger to a tie.

This WB is probably on the level of current Luffy. Current forms of Both forms of haki and quality fighting experience against high tiers.

Thats what I said lol, I said this timeline is 33 years ago. Prime WB is 28 years ago at least.
It is 30 years ago* oden met wb 30 years ago
WB was a solid top tier already

Mid top max
Low top minimum

I

Inspector_Mu

after a clash people are putting oden over ray?
:kaidowhat::vistalaugh:
ah recency bias is real.
Who put Oden above PRIME Rayleigh?

Anyway this is Young Oden , not 30+ yet
This is really had for WB wankers...

guys by some people's logic here
its not oden thats strong
its cause he has a magic sword enma
aint that right noodle ?
:finally:
:tchpepe: you drink whiskey

Majority of you guys here shouldnt even come talk coz if I start quoting your comments about Oden not being YC1+ or top tier... you will start making excuses.

Also Enma is the reason why Oden scarred Kaido
Something his other blade didnt do.

Without Emma, is Oden still powerful? Yes but can he scar Kaido? Nope proven by the fact his other blade didnt do it, just Enma.

Who put Oden above PRIME Rayleigh?

Anyway this is Young Oden , not 30+ yet
This is really had for WB wankers...

:tchpepe: you drink whiskey

Majority of you guys here shouldnt even come talk coz if I start quoting your comments about Oden not being YC1+ or top tier... you will start making excuses.

Also Enma is the reason why Oden scarred Kaido
Something his other blade didnt do.

Without Emma, is Oden still powerful? Yes but can he scar Kaido? Nope proven by the fact his other blade didnt do it, just Enma.
I still dont think oden was top tier. possibilty is open but proof isnt there.
:kayneshrug:
he clashed with wb
so what?
:tchpepe:
people going off over a single panel smh.

Last edited:
kaido beat oden is something that has not been said in the manga
oden was executed by the shogun and kaido as a criminal
oden was a commander on wb ship
oden scarred kaido with enma are the only facts we know. kaido stans better watch out

the fact luffy got one shot by a yonko does not mean yc1's cant hold their own against any yonko.
I find it hard to believe katakuri in a calm state would get one shot with his prowess in fs
marco with his ability to regenerate
queen recovering from bm's hits and cracking her skull.
king sending bm and her fleet down the drain
jinbei and bm's clash
and we have seen yc's hang with admirals who are just as capable as the yonkos are .
we should stop expecting every yc to get flat out stomped by a top tier. matchups matter. plot matters ." we all "expect kid and law to do some work against kaido, these are yc characters . if you think yc's cant do anything in a battle against a yonko. you should toss those two out of the discussion because they can.

Last edited:
" we all "expect kid and law to do some work against kaido, these are yc characters . if you think yc's cant do anything in a battle against a yonko. you should toss those two out of the discussion because they can.
Law maybe can (GK? who knows, Ope Ope no Mi is OP and can be extremely useful in a teamfight), but Kid??!! he and a fly are the same to Kaido, the best i can see him doing is a feat similar to Luffy's Elephant Gun, but still no damage to Kaido.

Everything else you said makes sense, just when i read about Kid :shocking: it triggered me.

I

Inspector_Mu

kaido beat oden is something that has not been said in the manga
oden was executed by the shogun and kaido as a criminal
oden was a commander on wb ship
oden scarred kaido with enma are the only facts we know. kaido stans better watch out

the fact luffy got one shot by a yonko does not mean yc1's cant hold their own against any yonko.
I find it hard to believe katakuri in a calm state would get one shot with his prowess in fs
marco with his ability to regenerate
queen recovering from bm's hits and cracking her skull.
king sending bm and her fleet down the drain
jinbei and bm's clash
and we have seen yc's hang with admirals who are just as capable as the yonkos are .
we should stop expecting every yc to get flat out stomped by a top tier. matchups matter. plot matters ." we all "expect kid and law to do some work against kaido, these are yc characters . if you think yc's cant do anything in a battle against a yonko. you should toss those two out of the discussion because they can.
Your problem is believing admirals are capable as Yonko
That Kaido wont oneshot other high tiers if his attack lands cleanly as it did on luffy.

Queen never cracked her skull .

Go revisit your stuff

Oden has the same power to "listen to things" as Roger.
Oden's innate physique at the moment is second only to one BM.
Oden has a CoC.
The only thing he doesn't have is D'.
He doesn't have black blade :smithnie:

All this hype for just oden who is only known in wano & a few know his name in the world.
Then can you imagine what ryuma was back then , considered a god in wano and a legend through all of the world.

What just are you ryuma ?!

even slaying a dragon is only of his legends !!??

Last edited:
Old Commanders are incomparable to new commanders.

Old Commanders: Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki, Oden

New Commanders: Marco, Katakuri, Jozu, Vista, Cracker

Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.