One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these goons are impel down escapee....look at their captain shirt looks like prisoner shirt lol
Two years later?
Post automatically merged:

Bege and Chiffon are going to meet every gonk in the Grand Line or to meet someone important to the story but they aren't going to see Lola anytime soon.
I think they are gonna be run into someone involved in this Reverie business... Either they run into a warlord or one of the royals

This cover story feels like it has been going on for eternity. Oda is clearly teasing us for a threesome between Bege, Chiffon and Lola. Just get on with it.

If a man like oden was incapable of turning his blades black.Imagine how top tier ryuma and mihawk are. they must be something else. 😭😭
Mihawk already got defeated by Zoro during their training. Zoro just hasn't told us yet, maybe he will tell us after he one shots Kaido?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the eyebrows!!!!

Oden Black hair + Big Mom pink hair = Katakuri purple hair.

And i bet Oden is half Oni or whatever that race is.

This is hype as fuck.

Seeing the old WB Pirates and finally explaining the Marco situation to us, seeing fucking Oden clash with WB .. let's see the whole chapter but Im loving this stuff. Oden is BEASTLY.

And i bet Oden is half Oni or whatever that race is.

This is hype as fuck.

Seeing the old WB Pirates and finally explaining the Marco situation to us, seeing fucking Oden clash with WB .. let's see the whole chapter but Im loving this stuff. Oden is BEASTLY.
I can't tell ya'll are just trolling or some shit but that's just a big ass reach lol.
Oden being half Oni would also not make sense and I would hope he is just a normal human that was crazy strong just like WB and etc.

People that was once a nobody has become big shots in the present time.

Kaido, once an apprentice, now a Yonko.
Buggy, once cabin boy, now a Shichibukai.
Shanks, once cabin boy, now a Government official and a Yonko.
Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, once a weak brats that can be captured by mere villagers, now the Dukes of Mink Kingdom and among the strongest scabbards.
Kawamatsu, once a weak brat now also among the strongest Scabbard.
Orochi, once a Servant now a Shogun.
Marco, once an apprentice, 2 years ago a YC1.
Etc

People who laugh at Jack the Dragdown meme will regret it once in the EoS he will be the next Kaido. Jack the Unkillable Beast!
Not even a whole island of Natural Born Warriors, a Navy Admiral, an ancient beast, and Wano strongest scabbard can kill him!

EoS Jack will surpass the likes of Big Mom and Katakuri. Will surpass the cheerleaders team of Law and Kidd.

Your problem is believing admirals are capable as Yonko
That Kaido wont oneshot other high tiers if his attack lands cleanly as it did on luffy.

Queen never cracked her skull .

Go revisit your stuff
technically queen did
admirals are just as capable as the yonkos are
no where in the manga is the opposite stated. the only one who went up against an admiral so far was wb and even at old age, he was a step above the other yonkos. bm implied it, kaido seems surprised he managed to die, sengoku said he was etc.
but if you hold on to that belief, I really cant see what law and kid are doing to kaido since they are indeed one shot material.

Oda really is one perverted bastard!
He knows he shouldn't draw nipples/breasts in a shonen manga, so he just alludes to them with perfectly placed twirled hair ... :cheers:
Oda shouldnt be afraid because the artist of Shokugeki no Soma does it and the Black clover artist did it in the recent chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.