One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Is this Kuri waterfall a meme now? Like everybody keeps getting washed up on this Kuri beach by falling into a whirlpool on top of a waterfall for some goddamn reason

Like aside from how geologically impossible it is for a whirlpool to also be on top of a waterfall, why is EVERYONE SUCCUMBING TO THIS THING? I mean it's reaching meme territory how convenient this thing is... Oda has given up the entire countries crossection and map but has refused to explain this whirlpool that is THE most important geographic feature in the arc at this point
Its like going into sky island i think with lack of communication to outside world wano has no proper sea channel built for outsiders to navigate easily .

Well not many people know about hakumai port but you have Yasuie guarding day in and out to not allow any outsider reach the entrance .

Its like going into sky island i think with lack of communication to outside world wano has no proper sea channel built for outsiders to navigate easily .

Well not many people know about hakumai port but you have Yasuie guarding day in and out to not allow any outsider reach the entrance .
I mean how is it that people get SUCKED DOWN into a whirlpool and then miraculously keep appearing in the exact same spot on dry land.... What's the mechnics of this damn whirlpool

I

Inspector_Mu

@Bogard
Your man Marco getting roasted here by Noodle senpai and co:suresure::suresure:
God this weekend in arena section will on fire:steef:

Let see if Oda show a fight between Whitebeard and Oden or let it up here while next chapter we already see how Oden is a part of the Whitebeard pirates.
Next up bogard knows he can't wank WB no more..."prime b was clearly stronger than Kaido BM". He is sweating from Non Prime Oden's presence and attack :wellwell:
Oden want even blown back...they seemed equal...

Your WSM , the man that equalled Roger.

I forgot this is WB in his 40s being matched by 26 y.o Oden.
Kaido in his 30s beat prime Oden.

:milaugh:If Oden just injures WB and push him past low diff .
I dont care if Kaido cheated or lost...we all know that Kaido fought a stronger Oden.
Post automatically merged:

Now i see how orochi got to became shogun . Oden 's lack of communication wih wano people and misunderstood was taken advantage by orochi .

He probably spred lies about oden doing harm when he wanted to open the borders .
Yup
Orochi manipulate the incidents into His own favour and made Oden a villain

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I mean how is it that people get SUCKED DOWN into a whirlpool and then miraculously keep appearing in the exact same spot on dry land.... What's the mechnics of this damn whirlpool
It's a mysterious whirlpool :gokulaugh:

Kaido + Crew + Orochi + Orochis army + Big Mum + Big Mum Crew

vs

9 Scabbards + Luffy + Crew + Law + Crew + Underworld-Kings of Wano + army + prisoner + x (maybe kid, drake, Hawkins...)
When you type it out like that...oooff :steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

WCI had : weeding cake meme
Wano has : The Off shore Meme port
Post automatically merged:

Dukes
Kawa and mom
Luffy
Ace
BM and her fam.
WB and crew

Next:
Toki also dropped off there
Roger too

Kaido + Crew + Orochi + Orochis army + Big Mum + Big Mum Crew

vs

9 Scabbards + Luffy + Crew + Law + Crew + Underworld-Kings of Wano + army + prisoner + x (maybe kid, drake, Hawkins...)
Oh? I highly doubt we will get more flashbacks once the shit hits the fan... Maybe Kaido and Orochi's flashbacks but not the allies... We've spent 50 chapters plus this Oden flashback setting up the allies so it'd be ridiculous to tell us there's even more shit we need to see

The only characters who might get extended flashbacks when the war actually starts are Kyoshiro and Hiyori because Kyoshiro is a wild card and hiyori has 13 years of her life where none of the scabbards or any ally know what she was doing

Looks more likely that Oden was stronger than Kaido during their match than vice versa. Also more likely that Orochi interfered in that match during a critical moment for Kaido to gain the advantage.

Marco being just an apprentice was as expected. There was no way he was first mate fighting prime Rayleigh when he is currently in his prime but still not top tier.

I think Kaido is part of the members who have lost their way when WB ship climbed the water fall (prediction). Teach could also be one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.