One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't think we'll see that either. I imagine that it will take tremendous efforts and teamwork for the supernovas and their allies to be able to take down Kaido while Big Mom might reunite with her crew and have a sort of return to her roots in Elbaf later in the story.
Maybe BM gets betrayed by Kaido and saved by Luffy or something around that, seems possible for me, but i dont think the alliance will fail here.

Maybe BM gets betrayed by Kaido and saved by Luffy or something around that, seems possible for me, but i dont think the alliance will fail here.
Personnaly I think the Fire Festival won't work better than the Tea Party and that it will take far more players and stronger power-up for the alliance to have their chance against Kaido.

When kaido is going to finish Momo, he takes his Club, swings it and in the Moment it would hit momo, Luffy blocks it.

"You did will Momo, now this will be a fight between Yonko."

A cloud of dust on the field disapeares from the Impact of the club-hit and reveal the whole Crew Standing in front of the scabbards.

Luffy raise his head to Kaido, serious eyes, but no rage.

"I will take you down, here and now."
And then Luffy gets one shotet again :finally:

So after all this time no a single pirate crew had arrive wano in oden era?thats why he immediately jumping straight to wb to join him so he can gtfo wano....had someone else come first other than wb (ex big mom) or fodder crew oden would be joining them as long as he can out of wano
Prolly not. Was at work so couldn't translate the dialogue and just summarized the panels, but the when the townsfolk were talking about the arrival of a pirate ship on Wano, one of them commented on the pirates looking a bit different from what they usually get.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Personnaly I think the Fire Festival won't work better than the Tea Party and that it will take far more players and stronger power-up for the alliance to have their chance against Kaido.
Than we have different opinions.
I see the comparison between the tea Party and the fire Festival but that this is exactly the reason why i think this all will be a victory. It would and should Show in a direct way how Luffy and Co has grown.

I

Inspector_Mu

Marco volunteered to go somewhere ‘prolly scouting’ and Whitebay doesn’t want him to go coz he’s only an apprentice
so who was his right hand man ? before marco
Marco was never WB official RH
It is just the public that saw him as RH.

Marco was strongest commander at MF and became captain yes.
But it seems like WB never wanted one of his commanders to be called VC/RH , he treated all of them as equals this is why Oda said the division commanders arent ranked based on power and authority .

I think WB didnt want to create some hierarchy of RH Whatever.

If he had one, it will be The first oldest members not Marco Jozu who are cabin boys.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk > Prime Oden ~ Wano Young WB
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.