• Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about villains not luffy
He's been using his df longer than Doffy even.
If he isnt awakened then Marco df mastery sucks.

Luffy is young! Also he will awaken soon

I forgot Luffy wasnt above Katakuri until he received AdCoA in wano lately.

33 years of using your df... almost as old as Smoothie

There is nothing saving Marco from being Weakling at this rate
so essentially your "logic" only applies to a small amount of scenarios that fit your narrative.

Gotcha!

Last edited:
The problem is that you're trying to make the One piece story more thoughtful and complex then it actually is.
Aside from claiming that "theres no thought or complexity" to One Piece which is objectively incorrect in itself, you've also gone and spouted this nonsense:

This is not Seinen.
This is the most ignorant shit I've heard in a long time.

You do realize that seinen does not equate to "Uberrr dEEp cUmplAx StoRy" right?

Seinen isn't a genre it's a demographic. It's just stories directed at a certain age group. Seinen are not objectively superior to Shounen in any regard. There are plenty of Seinen that are just simple Ecchi Harems and there are plenty of Shounen that are better written than Seinen. It doesn't mean anything.

Do you guys realize that the void century happened 900 to 800 years ago from the current story:

This flash back happened 30 years ago from the current timeline. Lady Toki was 26 years old and she said she was born 800 years ago. This means she was born at the very least 56 years before the void century ended, and lived 26 years before jumping.

She was born right in the middle of the Void Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.