Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been posting more or less the same comment every day. Move on or something, it's not that serious
Two days in a row, yes.

Nothing compared to the utterly ridiculous nonsense that has been going on in the "battledome" for months and that has taken over the entire forum.

You won't find any quality discussion about the story/lore/plot development etc. anymore.

Two days in a row, yes.

Nothing compared to the utterly ridiculous nonsense that has been going on in the "battledome" for months and that has taken over the entire forum.

You won't find any quality discussion about the story/lore/plot development etc. anymore.
I really don't get what problem you have.

- Orojackson and now Worstgen are probably the two platforms where we're diving into the story of One piece in great detail. Those of us that love power scaling do it on a separate place which doesn't involve you, at all.

The problem is that you're trying to make the One piece story more thoughtful and complex then it actually is. This is not Seinen.

I really don't get what problem you have.

- Orojackson and now Worstgen are probably the two platforms where we're diving into the story of One piece in great detail. Those of us that love power scaling do it on a separate place which doesn't involve you, at all.

The problem is that you're trying to make the One piece story more thoughtful and complex then it actually is. This is not Seinen.
Thanks for the good laugh.

Go and list the active (aka where somebody commented on this day) threads where the actual discussion is about the story and not some powerlevel/fighting bullshit.

Then list the amount of threads that are of the latter category.

I will wait, this is going to be funny.

Thanks for the good laugh.

Go and list the active (aka where somebody commented on this day) threads where the actual discussion is about the story and not some powerlevel/fighting bullshit.

Then list the amount of threads that are of the latter category.

I will wait, this is going to be funny.
Again. Who is saying that One piece provides the amount of content to actually create threads about and discuss them 24/7 just like you wish?

Another thing, you're really making this place seem like the worst of the worst, why even bother to stay here then?

Again. Who is saying that One piece provides the amount of content to actually create threads about and discuss them 24/7 just like you wish?

Another thing, you're really making this place seem like the worst of the worst, why even bother to stay here then?
Why?

Because I like to read the spoilers and because I'm actually still naive enough to think it will get better eventually.

One Piece provides a shitload of story content to discuss, way more than actual powerlevel nonsense.

You really have to be quite a young fella. If you witnessed the early days of Oro Jackson, you would've seen how great a OP forum with focus on story, theories etc. actually is. The toxic climate of late OJ and most current forums came with all those powerlevel discussions, which actually really started to go off, when Naruto ended and some of those fans came to read OP.

You're missing the point btw. My problem is that even normal threads, like the spoiler thread or chapter threads have turned into powerlevel discussions and flame-baiting galore. That's what the battledome actually brings to the entire forum.

I think Larry don't mean that in the way to attack this forum, he speak up with something which many sites has right now the probably. People who talking about the Story himself without powerlvl stuffs, kinda something with I would love to have more here too. But I think not only Wg but the most sites are totally inactive when it come to have a discussion about the story himself.

Reddit,AP,NF and tons of other forums(even the german forums where I stay) are totally inactive.

Why?

Because I like to read the spoilers and because I'm actually still naive enough to think it will get better eventually.

One Piece provides a shitload of story content to discuss, way more than actual powerlevel nonsense.

You really have to be quite a young fella. If you witnessed the early days of Oro Jackson, you would've seen how great a OP forum with focus on story, theories etc. actually is. The toxic climate of late OJ and most current forums came with all those powerlevel discussions, which actually really started to go off, when Naruto ended and some of those fans came to read OP.

You're missing the point btw. My problem is that even normal threads, like the spoiler thread or chapter threads have turned into powerlevel discussions and flame-baiting galore. That's what the battledome actually brings to the entire forum.
Most of OJ’s story related threads were just shitty theories that were wrong 99.9% of the time

Most of OJ’s story related threads were just shitty theories that were wrong 99.9% of the time
Ehm yeah, that kind of happens with theories.

But you know what those also were?
Actual discussions about the plot, where the users exchanged opinions and communicated in a civil way the vast majority of time.

Those powerlevel-threads are a toxic clusterfuck made by narcistic users, that try to hammer their own beliefs into others. Literally every single one of those threads has an insanely toxic climate, which actually carries over to the spoiler and chapter threads.
Post automatically merged:

I think Larry don't mean that in the way to attack this forum, he speak up with something which many sites has right now the probably. People who talking about the Story himself without powerlvl stuffs, kinda something with I would love to have more here too. But I think not only Wg but the most sites are totally inactive when it come to have a discussion about the story himself.

Reddit,AP,NF and tons of other forums(even the german forums where I stay) are totally inactive.
100% this.

Recently I made a thread about the nature of Orochi's betrayal and how it will go down in the story.

Quite an important and interesting topic in my eyes.

This thread didn't even get 10 answers if I remember correctly.

Now if I made a thread called "OMG! THE ULTIMATE KAIDO VS AKAINU THREAD! HE WINS MID-DIFF CONFIRMED?!?!", you bet we would hit 10-15 pages (!) in a matter of hours, since the internet-teen-hools would be there at full force.

It is what it is I guess. Maybe most of those fans aren't capable of posting sophisticated and well-worded opinions outside of screaming powerlevel-opinions. The most logical explanation probably ...

Last edited:
Ehm yeah, that kind of happens with theories.

But you know what those also were?
Actual discussions about the plot, where the users exchanged opinions and communicated in a civil way the vast majority of time.

Those powerlevel-threads are a toxic clusterfuck made by narcistic users, that try to hammer their own beliefs into others. Literally every single one of those threads has an insanely toxic climate, which actually carries over to the spoiler and chapter threads.
Post automatically merged:

100% this.

Recently I made a thread about the nature of Orochi's betrayal and how it will go down in the story.

Quite an important and interesting topic in my eyes.

This thread didn't even get 10 answers if I remember correctly.

Now if I made a thread called "OMG! THE ULTIMATE KAIDO VS AKAINU THREAD! HE WINS MID-DIFF CONFIRMED?!?!", you bet we would hit 10-15 pages (!) in a matter of hours, since the internet-teen-hools would be there at full force.

It is what it is I guess. Maybe most of those fans aren't capable of posting sophisticated and well-worded opinions outside of screaming powerlevel-opinions. The most logical explanation probably ...
It was a simple thread not a godlike thread about the depth of the story

Everyone here has made their predictions about Orochi.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but it seems that lady Toki is from Wano since her clothes didnt look unusual to Oden who expected something different. :unsure:
She wanted to go to Wano, so she dressed in the style of Wano, 800 years ago before she went there.

The Oden flashback might oddly enough be over (for now). On the last page the black border (which signifies a flashback) fades back into white, which usually means the end of a flashback.

I'd guess it's back to the present day for a bit, then we'll go back to the Oden flashback in a while. Oda'll use the journey entries for this, and he'll sum up Oden's journey with Whitebeard in journey the new move on to meeting Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.