Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't give Zoro nothing , it's just a way to Call Zoro from very long time ago.
Also he is actually a master, since He teached Mono and probably some folks back in the dojo.
I wouldn't consider that anything close to him being call Grandmaster. Maybe a Sensei to momo but even then it's not like that was much anyways. At best Zoro gave Momo Advice, some of which Kiku told him not to say, *Snatch* or w/e.

Lol you know in the full pic,she hiyori just opened her eye because she sensed noise caused by Brooke right??
Post automatically merged:

Denying hiyori doesn't know luffy and would probably never fall for him when she sees him.
She seems to be attracted by badass samurais as she even commented that in Ringo when she told zoro he acts like the samurai of wano, but seems to be a bad person lol .

As things are going,hiyori may only meet Luffy at the end of wano as Luffy wants to take down kaido and hiyori orochi,so they are probably going to do their things separate ways .

Last edited:
Lol you know in the full pic,she hiyori just opened her eye because she sensed noise caused by Brooke right??

Denying hiyori doesn't know luffy and would probably never fall for him when she sees him.
She seems to be attracted by badass samurais as she even commented that in Ringo when she told zoro he acts like the samurai of wano, but seems to be a bad person lol .

As things are going,hiyori may only meet Luffy at the end of wano as Luffy wants to take down kaido and hiyori orochi,so they are probably going to do their things separate ways .
C'mon man, he's trolling and you know that, chill.

I

Inspector_Mu

So far Oda only gave the title of "great pirate" to yonkos. So interesting that he decided to give it to Roger at this point when Whitebeard was only referenced as "captain of the Whitebeard pirates"

That means that Roger had the edge as a pirate over Whitebeard at this point(probably due to God Valley event), but i'm loving the implication behind this since it goes in hand with my assumption that Whitebeard caught up to Roger after battles with him earning his scars

It's also interesting to see Oda drawing the rivalry between both crews with the Whitebeard pirates news overshadowing Roger pirates news to the point of them being jealous of it

:yearight:

And now, Roger is aiming at meeting the "samurai" Oden, which could potentially lead to the start of the battle rivalry between Roger and Whitebeard

Please Oda don't off-panel it

Also loved the development Oda is doing with Oden's adventure that is also in a way showing the Whitebeard pirates adventure comparatively to Roger's, at a period he had no illness

By the way, Oden was in awe of Whitebeard's power

:steef:

On the other hand, Whitebeard wanted to show his "brother" the greatest adventure he had ever seen, likely leading to the first meeting between Oden and Rayleigh. Always wondered who was fighting Rayleigh when Whitebeard was fighting Roger, so with Oden's involvement, it makes more sense
This chapter confirms Roger WB (who later caught up to Roger) Shiki were emperors , Yonko level
Roger being PK isnt even because he beat them.

This is why luffy will be greater than Roger coz he will actually defeat his rivals, especially his main enemy Teach!

I really need to see Rayleigh flexing on the WB pirates next chapter. Only to find out the WBP have someone who is actually worthy to fight him.

I'd probably be more hyped to see a Rayleigh vs Oden clash than anything tbh.

If WBPs and Roger pirates ever clashed, Rayleigh by himself would probably mop up the entire crew minus WB, that's the kind of vibe I'm getting atm.

Doubt anyone but Roger and WB were seriously going at it.
I believe Oden gave Rayleigh that scar on his chest or the eye.
Coz we know Rayleigh wasnt fighting WB shiki since Roger fought them
So Rayleigh got his scars from either Oden or some Top fighter who uses blades

We should wait until wano for marco to come to actually show what he is actually capable of before we start comparing him to other top yonkou commanders.
Lol he is trash
He was already given chances at MF and did nothing amazing

This chapter pretty much confirming Marco has no CoC, as evidenced already by Marineford. Katakuri is really a special type of commander.
Marco himself already pointed it he never had CoC
When Luffy showed CoC, he only said "like pops"

Marco was never special.
This is why Oda gave Oden to WB , then Ace.

Toki will be spilling some infos about void century next chapter I bet.

Ch. 957 had Xebec and God Valley incident yet we spent 346 pages on six strings of numbers, and Shanks vs. Mihawk. Theory stuff and world building doesn't cause enough dissent to increase thread size.

In OP, shipping wars are always nipped in the bud, I've never seen long discussion on it.
Long gone the era when people talk alot about theories in discussions haha

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That battledome bullshit is the pinnacle of idiocy
I think you can like battles between characters and match ups, power levels etc because it can be fun, it is just that people are quickly crazy about it haha

Because most mature users have quit those forums. Totally understandable btw.
Yeah sometimes I fell like if I have outgrown One piece but I want to know the end, and I can have fun discussing it.

About One piece there is still magic in the air that make me stay.

But yeah I understand those who quit.

I think you can like battles between characters and match ups, power levels etc because it can be fun, it is just that people are quickly crazy about it haha

Yeah sometimes I fell like if I have outgrown One piece but I want to know the end, and I can have fun discussing it. But yeah I understand those who quit.
I mean it's not about the manga itself. Right now it's as good as ever.
It's about the toxic fan base on the internet, that only cares about power lvl bullshit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Because most mature users have quit those forums. Totally understandable btw.

If not for the spoiler thread, I know that I and many other rational users wouldn't be here anymore, too.

That battledome bullshit is the pinnacle of idiocy.
A little strong but the core of the message is on point. All you have to do is look at the most popular youtube reactors. Imagine the state of a fandom where such childish "reviewers" are setting the parameters for discussion. And impressionable fans just parrot the superficial drivel they spew because "oh they're on youtube and have a lot of views/subs, they must know what they're talking about".

I won't mention names since I don't want to create unnecessary drama with their fans. But this was one of the reason I made the "Oda explains lack of one on one fights" thread.

Last edited:
A little strong but the core of the message is on point. All you have to do is look at the most popular youtube reactors. Imagine the state of a fandom where such childish "reviewers" are setting the parameters for discussion. And impressionable fans just parrot the superficial drivel they spew because "oh they're on youtube and have a lot of views/subs, they must know what they're talking about".

I won't mention names since I don't want to create unnecessary drama with their fans. But this was one of the reason I made the "Oda explains lack of one on one fights" thread.
It's actually batshit crazy, that the kind of (trash-)Youtubers you mentioned have so many subscribers/fans, while actual quality ones like Mr.Morj, Ohara etc. have so few.

But I guess you have to be a loudmouth meathead with powerscaling as your only "content" to actually impress most of the young fans these days ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.