Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Toki don't know a sh** about the void century first she can't know bc during that time i wasn't called like that it was just their time maybe she just found the fruit and accidentally jumped into the future lol
Well, I'm one of those, who doesn't care about the Void Century that much, so it's okay for me

This is truly amazing. One of the best flashbacks of the series ever.

I don't mind it being fast paced at all as i know the anime should do it justice if anyone wants to see it longer.

Oden is incredible, and I think we may see a clash between Roger Pirates and WB Pirates, and maybe get to know who Rayleigh fought (most likely Oden imo)

The toki plot is also amazing and Im so hyped to see how this all unfolds.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is truly amazing. One of the best flashbacks of the series ever.
For now I find Noland and Tiger to have more impactful and deep stories but yeah this flashback is great and the fact that the WB pirates are here changed everything and makes it a lot better.

I had some problems with Oden in the first chapters, he was a little too much: too strong, too charismatic etc. I found the way he gathered the scabbards a little bullshit but why not all in all it was okay.

Now it seems that the flashback will become a classic too if it continues to be that good.

Last edited:
For now I find Noland and Tiger to have more impactful and deep stories but yeah this flashback is great and the fact that the WB pirates are here changed everything and makes it a lot better.

I had some problems with Oden in the first chapters, he was a little too much: too strong, too charismatic etc. I found the way he gathered the scabbards a little bullshit but why not all in all it was okay.

Now it seems that the flashback will become a classic too if it continue to be that good.
I agree as a character Noland was AMAZING, but this story focuses on other things as well and the setting is much better. Its a flashback where we get to see Oden, who is a really good character, having his adventures with Whitebeard, Roger etc. Im not saying Oden as a character is more interesting (he has a lot to grow) but the flashback sure is, at least for me.

Noland's story was incredible, Dr Hiluluk also. And Fishman Tiger as you said were amazing, no doubt, but i think you get what Im saying.

M

MD Zolo

3.Theory stuffs
4.World building of One piece verse
Ch. 957 had Xebec and God Valley incident yet we spent 346 pages on six strings of numbers, and Shanks vs. Mihawk. Theory stuff and world building doesn't cause enough dissent to increase thread size.

Noland/Calgara is the best in my opinion. Followed by Law/Rocinante/Doflamingo. Fisher Tiger one was comparatively underwhelming but still very good.

In OP, shipping wars are always nipped in the bud, I've never seen long discussion on it.

Really wonder where Toki's story is going, how Roger ties into all of this and how things go suth, when they're back in Wano. Not to mention the mystery as to why Toki sent everyone exactly 20 years into the future and what she already knew back then (has been mentioned several times already).
The amount that op is leaning into prophecies is bothersome. Shirahoshi being an “ancient” weapon according to prophecy, Fishman Island’s prophesied destruction, now the 20 year significance around Toki’s plans. I can only hope that the reason it had to be put on hold wasn’t to wait for Luffy, but it wouldn’t be surprising for it to be the case.

Ch. 957 had Xebec and God Valley incident yet we spent 346 pages on six strings of numbers, and Shanks vs. Mihawk. Theory stuff and world building doesn't cause enough dissent to increase thread size.
Im sure their was ton of stuff in that 346 pages who speak about Xebec and the God Valley incident, right after the chapter come out, im sure many threads get open(speculation about the incident and other stuff come out too) too. Of course it fall down when big bounties as from the Yonkou/Whitebeard/Roger come out, but that thread back then had anything in the discussion.

I think the people right now just enjoy the stuff and wait for more stuff.
This isn´t only WG problem, in all sites the discussion outside of the powerlevel shit and other things aren´t very active aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.